The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

European Affiliates & VAT

ProfitHacks

affiliate
Hi,

Ive been doing research on how to get around paying traffic sellers VAT. As the charge is 19% (not ideal) how are the EU affiliates getting around this?

Your lucky Serbia want to jack it up to 25% it's crazy it's like they want to kill the economy. I think how most are deal is they don't, but when they do they only collect and pay for citizens of that country so if VAT is Germany and customer Germany they take in the VAT if not they don't, what I think is step #2 like what California is trying to do is get the money no matter where your from, is see a mess when broke governments try to squeeze more money out of the less and less who are working, it might take 10 years but that is what I see them watching the few who work like hawks and demanding more and more money from them. Hopefully I'm wrong and it will be easy and no problem for affiliates but lets see how it plays out.

Go out buy a biscuit from any store and get their VAT number from reciept and use it , prob solved :)
That's what i did first 3 months of starting. (Pm me and i'll explain)
but be careful when you start doing some real numbers you might wanna stop and do proper accounts!

MI
Back