The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official EONmobi [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

eonmobiruss

EONmobi is a mobile affiliate network and technology company focused exclusively on mobile cost-per-install offers. EONmobi comes with built in tools to guide our publishers through the process of building dynamic, rich-media ads. The unique design dashboard takes away the learning curve so your creative teams can start designing dynamic ads right away, no matter their experience level.

We are looking for high traffic website owners and professionals in the marketing industry to become beta users! Contact us today!

Attachments

• eonmobi.jpg
    eonmobi.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 280
AWESOME network. Russell knows his stuff and is as professional as they come. I recommended EON for anybody looking for a badass mobile network!

I had register with email: anhduy1111 (at) gmail (dot) com.
Pls show and active my account.
Thank you.

ok guys this guy russel ripped me off 9k+ and dont want to pay even though the advertisers paid him he ignored my messages blocked me on skype and now he is being investigated by the feds so watch out from him and if you make a lot of money he wil tell u that the advertiser didnt pay without proof or email showin this and take that money for him so again be careful using that network if anybody wants proofs or anything pm me i have logs and everything

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back