The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Enough with reading!! It's time to take action!!

Which Traffic source to start?

• Zeropark

• 7Search

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jaguar

Hello Everyone,

I've been reading shit load of stuff from this community and a lot of other blogs from the last few months before trying to get my feet wet in Paid Traffic Affiliate Marketing. Now, I came to know that reading like this will do nothing other than confusing me more.

Some content says me to start with Adult Media Buying and thats the best one to start with. I even started a thread Where to start with asking for suggestions as I was confused whether to start with Adult or Non-Adult.

Finally I came to a decision not to start with Adult thing as it has a lot of competition and even after optimizing there is high chance that someone may steal my banners and everything and I'll lose everything.

So, 2 days before, I decided to go ahead and use FB Ads platform and promote a SOI offer for Norway. This is what I did.

1. Created a landing page using landingi and created few other variations of the same landing page(Other colors).
2. Ripped them using httrack and uploaded them to my Shared hosting.
3. Created a campaign on Adsbridge and tested it.
4. Created an Ad campaign using my target audience on FB Ads.

Then within a few minutes, my Ads got approved and in like 15 minutes, my FB account got blocked and they said they noticed some Unusual activity on my account, LOL.

I changed my password and claimed my account back. When I logged in, BOOOM!!, my Ad account got blocked because of that so called unusual acitivity and they asked me my ID proof and all to unlock it. For the time being, I sent them what they want and since their support is the worst of its kind, I'll have to wait for ages to get a response from them.

So, I postponed that dream of being rich using FB Ads, LOL.

Today, when I was browsing www.lukepeerfly.com from @LukePeerFly, I found this post.

Affiliate Marketing Guide
&
Traffic Sources Based On Experience

After that when I checked 7Search in Affiliatefix, I found a 50$ bonus code and now, I'm thinking of choosing 7Search or Zeropark to start with.

So here are my options now.

Hosting: VPS (Don't have it yet, I'll buy it today or tomorrow)
Tracking Tool: Prosper202 to start with. Later on I'll purchase CPVLab/Voluume.
Network: Peerfly (I've accounts on almost all major networks. Think I'll start with Peerfly for the time being.)
Traffic: ZeroPark/7Search(Help me choose one please.)

Yeah, So in Nutshell; I'm done with reading and now I really want to do something.

Here is my query now!

1. Is my decision to go with Non-Adult and Zeropark/7Search to target Norway okay or am I gonna lose money?

2. Which traffic source is better; Zeropark or 7Search?

Once again a big thanks to all my fellas here for helping newbies like me and when I get few responses to this thread, I'll be starting my first Follow Along Campaign here.

Thanks & Regards,
Jaguar

7 search and ZP are totally different traffic sources. Do you want to learn PPV or search traffic?
As for FB, they will ban accounts if they detect tracking links like voluum's or adsbridge because of the redirects.

As for your questions...

1. Nobody knows if you will lose money. It's highly probable when you're starting in the first months, but nothing is impossible. Norway is a small country for those traffic sources though.

2. can't compare. You need to decide which type of traffic sources and verticals you want to tackle first.

I wish I could offer you some advice. I am just along to say kudos for taking the plunge. All I do is read and read and read. I'm exhausted reading. At least you seem to have some basic understanding of things. I wish you well and I hope I can follow your progress. Again I applaud you for not sitting on the fence any longer.

In my opinion go with what your first had your heart set on which is FB. If your account was banned find out why. Your next step is to look into ways that you can safely run offers on Facebook. I hear a lot of talk saying this and that network doesn't like affiliates however that's not true. They just want affiliates to play by their rules and run offers the proper way. So to answer your question I'd go with ZP out of the two. However I truly feel you should do what it takes and try back with FB again.

Thank you everyone.
@tom804 As per your suggestion, I created another Facebook account and created my ads again. Let's see if it gets banned again. I'll keep it posted here.
When I tried it last time, I earned around $50 from my $20 invsetment without much optimization.
So if FB is not going to ban my account, I guess, I'll make it.

Regards,
Jaguar

I wouldn't personally recommend to start in Norway though. I'm Swedish and has never really had any success in the scandinavian countries. I suggest you start with a 3rd world country that has cheap traffic and a lot of volume!

Thank you everyone.
@tom804 As per your suggestion, I created another Facebook account and created my ads again. Let's see if it gets banned again. I'll keep it posted here.
When I tried it last time, I earned around $50 from my $20 invsetment without much optimization.
So if FB is not going to ban my account, I guess, I'll make it.

Regards,
Jaguar

Go through FB's policy to fully ensure that what your doing and promoting is okay.

Go through FB's policy to fully ensure that what your doing and promoting is okay.
That's it. FB account got banned again. Same unsual activity.
Fed up with these guys.
I guess the reason is the redirects.
Since I cant use my tracker link directly, I used an HTML redirect and this may be the reason.
Anyways, Goodbye FB for the time being. I'll surely try again once I try and earn/lose money from ZP or 7Search.

-Jaguar

@servandosilva I'm thinking to start with Zip/Email Submit SOI offers to start with.
What type of traffic source do you recommend?
Zeropark or 7Search?
Which one will be better to start with?
I'll make my deposits when I get a response and then I'll hopefully start my follow along journey by tomorrow.

-Jaguar

Since my FB ads account got blocked again, I'm confused whether to start with PPV(Zeropark) or Search traffic(7Search). :(
Any recomendation?

Hi, Here by I share my start up campaign details, any suggestions?

Affiliate Network : Affil4you.com
Traffic Source : Trafficjunky.com

My Offer : Adult related offer

Target only the following countries

1. France
2. Germany
3. Netherland
4. Italy
5. Brazil
6. Austriya
7. Poland
9. Swizerland
10.Greeze

• Focus on carrier traffic if I can.. - mobile carrier traffic always performs better than wifi traffic.
  • Focus on - iPhone, Android...and also old 'non-smartphones'

As our representative at TrafficJunky to assist us with targeting.

Then that's it...I wait and see the results

Last edited:
So have you made a decision as to which one your going to use? I would really like to see a follow along of your journey once you make a decision.

Plans changed.
My FB Ads acount got unlocked now.
Started my campaign and got my first conversions yesterday.
I have to do a lot of optimizations as I'm on red now.
Will post my screenshots soon.
Regards,
Jaguar

Plans changed.
My FB Ads acount got unlocked now.
Started my campaign and got my first conversions yesterday.
I have to do a lot of optimizations as I'm on red now.
Will post my screenshots soon.
Regards,
Jaguar

That's awesome good for you.

What offer do you promote?
I have never luck in fb ads.. my ads got disapproved always..
Promoted an SOI offer.
But my ad account got flagged again for that unsual activity bullshit.
I'm donw with FB Ads.
I'm planning to do some CB paid Marketing using 50onRed now.
Will post my updates here soon.

Regards,
Jaguar

banners
Back