propellerads adcombo
  1. The Essential Kit For Affiliate Marketers

Guaranteed to work, always updated, top quality essentials.
    Easy to work and packed with features that make you more money.
    Coming Soon.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
All-Time Rating:
0/5, 0 votes

Official English-study Affiliate: $100 Sign-up Bonus + 25% Comm. Poss + $25 Weekly Bonus

Hello, I am the owner of a native teacher, Skype English class website - we are looking...

1. onlineenglishteacher

onlineenglishteacher Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hello,

I am the owner of a native teacher, Skype English class website - we are looking for English-learning affiliate sites (can be another type of site, if you think foreign learners of English might click through and potentially buy).

We offer a $100 initial sign-up bonus + up to 25% commission paid weekly and a $25 weekly extra sales bonus - this is quite a new programme and our highest weekly payment so far is $270.40.

Please PM to ask questions/get started, or call: "+44-208-123-0-579" - please note that we are interested in sites with a higher potential for new customers, rather than very quiet sites etc., that might not bring new work, unless over a quite long time and may be selective who we partner with.

Please note that our site is offline each week Friday-Saturday evening UK-time for the Christian Sabbath.

Thank you,

Philip

Attached Files:

1 person likes this.
  2. btmdario

btmdario Moderator moderator Affiliate Manager affiliate

Hey! Welcome to AffiliateFix:) Your affiliate program sounds great and unique,feel free and me to Skype ID: DarioCPBeyond

3. onlineenglishteacher

onlineenglishteacher Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

4. add me and lets start work to boost your costumers my skype: robbin.hud

Top Resources

banners