The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Enginner's plan, budget, tools and networks to start Internet Marketing

Chaos_

affiliate
I'm a mobile software engineer starting with a startup venture two years ago in mobile commerce industry, so I got a solid experience in mobile marketing and growth hacking, that's will help me for sure in ma career as internet marketer.

I plan to run mobile targeted campaigns on LeadBolt, Tapsense and Facebook Ads, target the right leads with relevant ads, analyse and AB test all, drive traffic to a dedicated landing page for each offer. I analyse and track campaign performance using voluum to a/b test to get the desired action and get quality leads.

This are the tools I plan to get:
  • Domain names from namecheap
  • VPS with built in CDN by Rackspace and ssl certificats to host my landers (I have already VPS from DigitalOcean, I'm highly skilled to manage linux servers)
  • Voluum account for analyse and tracking
  • Spy tools for competitor analysis: didn't decided yet between adsxposed and mobileadscout
  • Some scripts I built myself like mobile detection for personnalisation reasons on landers or techniques like vibrating the phone while lander shown to gain attention
  • Budget for traffic is 5000$ (for 3 months)

I'm planning to follow two approachs:

1- Promote mobile offers:
Choose offers by spying and testing the winnings ones, then buy traffic and create, A/B test landers, learn and optimize through the life of the campaign.
When planning a campaigns, I examine criteria such as target lead demographics, behavior data, campaign seasonality.. Yes I'm heavely driven by Data!
By finding out which channels are working well, I'm able to eliminate the ones that simply aren’t. This approach allows me to get the maximum ROI
This is "the traditional way" most Marketers do.

2- Design website and mobile apps around CPA
Choose a high paying vertical such as Business, Finance & Loans
In fact, I’ve found while my experience on software mobile engineering, that the more you integrate your advertising, the more people will click and convert.
Here is an example of an amazing job with ad integration that you can hardly tell they're promoting CPA offers: NerdWallet.com
I'll integrate CPA offers into useful tools that give a real value to the visitor, not just content, I can use my technical skill to build an API with some machine learning algorithms, this is magic!
This seamless ad integration blows away the CTR and conversion rate that they’d get from a banner ad.

3- Innovate and heighten competitive advantage and differentiation
The Internet is going further and faster into daily life than anyone imagined! and I'm into it deeply, I was into Big Data and IoT for almost three years, and now playing with virtual reality.. so why not just going this route, I'll have always steps in front of competition.
I have in mind other ideas like keep on radar the new big opportunity for digital advertising on wearable devices, and waiting for the emerging traffic sources like AdsOptimal and VirtualSky on Oculus platform, big company's like Google and Facebook are investing massively on VR, so why not just find VR Marketing strategies that actually work on CPA.

Now I still have a challenge, I didn't start yet, because I'm rejected on three networks till now, YeahMobi, Peerfly and PointClickTrack.
ClickDealer in process, but honestly, I have bad feeling after the first two rejections, I'm not giving up, but i want to start my first campaign very soon!

Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated :)

Last edited:
I'm a mobile software engineer starting with a startup venture two years ago in mobile commerce industry, so I got a solid experience in mobile marketing and growth hacking, that's will help me for sure in ma career as internet marketer.

I plan to run mobile targeted campaigns on LeadBolt, Tapsense and Facebook Ads, target the right leads with relevant ads, analyse and AB test all, drive traffic to a dedicated landing page for each offer. I analyse and track campaign performance using voluum to a/b test to get the desired action and get quality leads.

This are the tools I plan to get:

• Domain names from namecheap
  • VPS with built in CDN by Rackspace and ssl certificats to host my landers (I have already VPS from DigitalOcean, I'm highly skilled to manage linux servers)
  • Voluum account for analyse and tracking
  • Spy tools for competitor analysis: didn't decided yet between adsxposed and mobileadscout
  • Some scripts I built myself like mobile detection for personnalisation reasons on landers or techniques like vibrating the phone while lander shown to gain attention
  • Budget for traffic is 5000$ (for 3 months)

I'm planning to follow two approachs:

1- Promote mobile offers:
Choose offers by spying and testing the winnings ones, then buy traffic and create, A/B test landers, learn and optimize through the life of the campaign.
When planning a campaigns, I examine criteria such as target lead demographics, behaviour data, campaign seasonality.. Yes I'm heavely driven by Data!
By finding out which channels are working well, I'm able to eliminate the ones that simply aren’t. This approach allows me to get the maximum ROI
This is "the traditional way" most Marketers do.

2- Design website and mobile apps around CPA
Choose a high paying vertical such as Business, Finance & Loans
In fact, I’ve found while my experience on software mobile engineering, that the more you integrate your advertising, the more people will click and convert.
Here is an example of an amazing job with ad integration that you can hardly tell they're promoting CPA offers: NerdWallet.com
I'll integrate CPA offers into useful tools that give a real value to the visitor, not just content, I can use my technical skill to build an API . This seamless ad integration blows away the CTR and conversion rate that they’d get from a banner ad.

Now I still have a challenge, I didn't start yet, because I'm rejected on three networks till now, YeahMobi, Peerfly and PointClickTrack.
ClickDealer in process, but honestly, I have bad feeling after the first two rejections), I'm not giving up, but i want to start my first campaign very soon!

Any suggestions or advice?

Pm me [ wld Bladi ] Might Be I can Give U some tips

Chaos, awesome introduction!

I see you have a very good background, not only technical. I wish you a lot of success, keep this as updated as you can, and hope to see green really soon!

Talk soon.

Chaos, awesome introduction!

I see you have a very good background, not only technical. I wish you a lot of success, keep this as updated as you can, and hope to see green really soon!

Talk soon.
Thanks, I'l try to keep it updated and document my journey into Internet Marketeing

I'm exploring the forum, thanks I'll take a look at this =)
I have a deep knowledge and a thorough understanding of the rules of the Internet Marketing since 2007, but I was into other stuffs :entrepreneurfix:, so never tried Affiliate Marketing yet

Hi @Chaos_ ,
nice to see you. So do you want to run paid traffic or sell traffic from your apps?
I'm planning to run paid traffic, test different sources and focus on mobile only.

I'm planning to run paid traffic, test different sources and focus on mobile only.

You may always ping me for help then. If there's anything you'd like to know from network point of view, just let me know.

As Dispply we have a lot of mobile offers (actually only them) mostly gaming and some utilities. So you're always welcome to join your story of success with us :)

You may always ping me for help then. If there's anything you'd like to know from network point of view, just let me know.

As Dispply we have a lot of mobile offers (actually only them) mostly gaming and some utilities. So you're always welcome to join your story of success with us :)

I really appreciate your willingness to help out wherever needed
I just signed up, thanks =)

Last edited:
Currently I'm struggling to get accepted to CPA networks, I'm rejected on almost every CPA Network I apply for and just can't understand why!!!

I understand that CPA networks don't accept noobs, but the truth is I'M NOT YOUR TYPICAL NOOB, I'm in a weird situation cuz I have a deep knowledge in Internet Marketing! but rejected from all CPA Networks which you say in the forum that they accept noobs!

What I have to do to start without offers!!?

Currently I'm struggling to get accepted to CPA networks, I'm rejected on almost every CPA Network I apply for and just can't understand why!!!

I understand that CPA networks don't accept noobs, but the truth is I'M NOT YOUR TYPICAL NOOB, I'm in a weird situation cuz I have a deep knowledge in Internet Marketing! but rejected from all CPA Networks which you say in the forum that they accept noobs!

What I have to do to start without offers!!?

Go to the Business Centre forum and start a thread called "Ad Network for Knowledgeable Newbie". Be sure to add a "prefix" from the prefix drop-down menu for the title and select "Looking For". That way your thread title will look like "Looking For Ad Network For Newbie".

You will get loads of Newbie friendly Ad Networks responding.

Go to the Business Centre forum and start a thread called "Ad Network for Knowledgeable Newbie". Be sure to add a "prefix" from the prefix drop-down menu for the title and select "Looking For". That way your thread title will look like "Looking For Ad Network For Newbie".

You will get loads of Newbie friendly Ad Networks responding.

Thanks, I appreciate your help, I'll create it right now

Found your thread in a search ;-) Just curious, how is it going? I am in a similar situation (newbie with deep knowledge in digital marketing), but I got accepted into a popular network after a quick chat over Skype.

Seems like a very interesting plan that you have. I will say that it is the thing that i have been doing for like two years now. Designing websites that promote or are related to the internet marketing. being a software developer by profession, I will say that my knowledge has now been put to use and do not regret anything. I will say that the industry is good even though you need to ensure quality of the services you are providing for you to stand out of the crowd. Wishing you all the best.

banners
Back