propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

End of Kazaa?

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by temi, Nov 29, 2004.

Will the law suit again Kazaa owner be the end of Kazaa?

1. Yes, kazaa will have to pack up

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, Kazaa will survive

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Kazaa will pack up but another file sharing system will take its place

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. temi

temi Facilitator affiliate

A similar law suit to the one being taken again Kazaa ended Napster as it used to be, do you think "the end is nigh" for kazaa too?

2. Duke

Duke Guest

I'm not entirely sure why Napster actually shut down TBH. I think Kazaa is the internets version of the National Enquirer, they do everything wrong, get sued for it, and still manage to stay in business and turn profits.

3. temi

temi Facilitator affiliate

Napster still exist but not as The Napster it used to be, its now a commercial respectable business sharing legal files, that is what I mean by Napster not existing in its previous life

4. criserb1

criserb1 Guest

Hmmm, I don't think end of Kazaa will be very soon. Maybe in some country, but now in every country from the world. And if will be an END, I think will appear more other programs similary.

5. Paul_KY

Paul_KY Affiliate affiliate

Just switch to Grokster. And you'll be glad to know you'll still be able to download all of the spyware/adware that comes along with the, "Free" files. :uhoh:

6. OldWelshGuy

OldWelshGuy Affiliate affiliate

Bearshare is better anyhow 8)

7. Lanre

Lanre Guest

Are you sure that they are better OWG? I think Kazaa is on it's way out.

8. Duke

Duke Guest

Well I hope they got better because I used them almost exclusively a few years ago and they sucked, the only program worse at the time was LimeWire.

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed