The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

End of Kazaa?

Will the law suit again Kazaa owner be the end of Kazaa?

• Yes, kazaa will have to pack up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Kazaa will survive

• Kazaa will pack up but another file sharing system will take its place

• Total voters

temi

affiliate
A similar law suit to the one being taken again Kazaa ended Napster as it used to be, do you think "the end is nigh" for kazaa too?

temi said:
A similar law suit to the one being taken again Kazaa ended Napster as it used to be, do you think "the end is nigh" for kazaa too?

I'm not entirely sure why Napster actually shut down TBH. I think Kazaa is the internets version of the National Enquirer, they do everything wrong, get sued for it, and still manage to stay in business and turn profits.

Napster still exist but not as The Napster it used to be, its now a commercial respectable business sharing legal files, that is what I mean by Napster not existing in its previous life

Hmmm, I don't think end of Kazaa will be very soon. Maybe in some country, but now in every country from the world. And if will be an END, I think will appear more other programs similary.

Just switch to Grokster. And you'll be glad to know you'll still be able to download all of the spyware/adware that comes along with the, "Free" files. :uhoh:

Old Welsh Guy said:
Bearshare is better anyhow 8)

Well I hope they got better because I used them almost exclusively a few years ago and they sucked, the only program worse at the time was LimeWire.

MI
Back