The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

EmpireRevenue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect.

I have participated in the 2 weeks. They are paid weekly and minpaid $0. Support 24/7
Thanks Sam and William Steele.

Hope they always update offers per week. Now they haven't any offers of US.. So i can't promote

Hope they always update offers per week. Now they haven't any offers of US.. So i can't promote

Hi, if you had read the notification sent out to all our affiliates you would have noticed that all our US offers are temporarily paused after we noticed a large affiliate fraud on them. We are currently working hard with our advertisers to find all the major fraudulent activity that occurred on them and deal with it.

We are working hard to put offers back up for you guys but we can't just bring them back and let them get abused again.

Also it is part of our service to you guys that we can get any offer for you as long as it is one that our ToS allows.
pDe5JHK.jpg

So if there is a particular offer you want that converts well for you on another network and we aren't running.... request it. We will get it normally within 3 business days and then you will get the offer you want on weekly with our $0 minimum threshold.

i reapplied through the ref link in the first post. got no reply. been a couple of days now....

We've just added 120 of the absolute best incentive/content locking offers in the industry.

We've also added a new content locker & link locker which has been integrated into our platform.

We've just added 120 of the absolute best incentive/content locking offers in the industry.

We've also added a new content locker & link locker which has been integrated into our platform.

That's very well

Just added some sexy offers, take a look:

3690 - Get a $1,000 Visa Gift Card! (US)
3686 - Be the first to get the Xbox One (US)
3692 - Claim your Chick-Fil-A Gift Card! (US)

All pay $1.50, try and find a better payout elsewhere (hint: you won't).

Morning CPAFix'ers, good news!

Empire Revenue no longer requires an application for you to get accepted, we're currently activating all accounts automatically. No need to wait to start earning $$$!

Morning CPAFix'ers, good news!

Empire Revenue no longer requires an application for you to get accepted, we're currently activating all accounts automatically. No need to wait to start earning $$$!

Woah! How will you prevent fraud members then?

Woah! How will you prevent fraud members then?

There are already a number of incentive networks that accept users without an application, we have a fraud detection system in place that ranks new members possibility of being a fraudster based on a number of criteria.

There are already a number of incentive networks that accept users without an application, we have a fraud detection system in place that ranks new members possibility of being a fraudster based on a number of criteria.

Nice to hear that mate :)
Keep us updated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back