The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Email Submit/Free Samples Offer

raynoldclare

Hi guys. Honestly, I've been learning about CPA since October last year but never made any money yet.

This month my goal is to earn that first dollar from CPA. For that purpose, I'm going to promote Email submit (Free samples) offer.

Coding is my biggest problem so I bought software to make things easier for me when creating LPs.

I already picked an offer and created an LP. Now, I'm still waiting for the affiliate network to approve my LP and I'm good to go.

Traffic? I'll be promoting the offer on Bing.

Questions:
1. I have a problem on how to find the right keywords for free sample offers. Any suggestion?
2. How many keywords do I need to generate in order to make the campaign a successful one?

Thanks in advanced guys :)

The Google Keyword Planner Tool is pretty good for research. Been using it effectively for sometime now.

Good Luck with your Journey. Adding it to my watchlist.

The Google Keyword Planner Tool is pretty good for research. Been using it effectively for sometime now.

Good Luck with your Journey. Adding it to my watchlist.

Hey @vidb . Thanks for dropping by. I'm using Google Keyword Planner too.. But in terms of what keywords to use, I'm lost and don't have any idea at the moment.

The only thing I can think of is doing research on the exact product name and also the keyword using "free samples".

What is your soft to make LPs?
I am newbie, i also want to promote email submit offers by bing ads.
I have problem with keywords too. :(.
Hope someone will give some suggestion

What is your soft to make LPs?
I am newbie, i also want to promote email submit offers by bing ads.
I have problem with keywords too. :(.
Hope someone will give some suggestion

@leadpro I'm using Instabuilder to create LP. keyword research is not that hard but i have problems regarding on what keywords to use to promote free sample offers..and also on how many keywords do I need for a campaign running on Bing ads.

But I guess it's just a trial and error process. Some marketers are using 15-20 keywords, others are using 2000 keywords and also there are marketers using 200-300 keywords in one campaign.

Hey @vidb . Thanks for dropping by. I'm using Google Keyword Planner too.. But in terms of what keywords to use, I'm lost and don't have any idea at the moment.

The only thing I can think of is doing research on the exact product name and also the keyword using "free samples".
Do look for the exact product, related product, benefits, reasons why someone may use these search terms. Also see similar sites already indexed on Bing and Google, go to their "view source" check the metas keyword section for inspiration.

Do look for the exact product, related product, benefits, reasons why someone may use these search terms. Also see similar sites already indexed on Bing and Google, go to their "view source" check the metas keyword section for inspiration.

Yep already did that. Got some keyword ideas. I'll run the offer when my LP got approved.

Update: I've started working on this project. Got all the keywords and LP ready. But unfortunately when I created an ad on Bing they rejected my Peerfly affiliate link saying it's a link of a "deceptive products or services".

Anyone had this problem before? Any suggestion?

MI
Back