The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

EMAIL or ZIP submit

Globalizer, PeerFly, CPATank, FluxAds etc. Actually, almost all networks have email/zip submit offers :)

CPALead will have some email submits, but yeah all the above - Affililon claim to be the leaders in email submits also.

Peerfly is my favorite for email and zip submit offers. They're a friendly bunch of people too and if you talk to them professionally they'll let you in for sure.

Ok i just talked with my affiliate manager and get approved in max bounty network. So i will check out some email submit offers to start my first campagine in CPA networks and also i will write here step by step what i will do.
Also if somebody can suggest me what i need to start to promote email submit offers. Some tips will be appreciate...

Ok i just talked with my affiliate manager and get approved in max bounty network. So i will check out some email submit offers to start my first campagine in CPA networks and also i will write here step by step what i will do.
Also if somebody can suggest me what i need to start to promote email submit offers. Some tips will be appreciate...

Excellent there is full of helpful members in this forum :D

How about you use Xrumer? You have a copy of it.

Yes i have Xrumer. But how i said i dont know rules for CPA offers. I dont know can i promote offers with direct link in forums ? Also what CPA networks say about using Xrumer to promote these offers...
I just pick up this offer.
http://www.sweetestkids.com/baby1/index19.aspx?&referid=MB_&gapctid=1022089783250110627
What you can suggest how i can promote it ? I think i try with some PPV network help. What you think ?

Peer fly is my favorite for email and zip submit offers. They are a friendly group of people too and if you talk to them, they'll let you professionally for sure.

banners
Back