“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Email Marketing with CPA!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
who does email marketing? ive heard more and more things about it now

and was wondering if their are any good guides or tips people can share with use here for people who are new to it?

In my opinion email marketing is a phenomenal way to promote CPA offers... one of the biggest problems we face as a CPA marketer is that because they're always so heavily promoted people get used to and wary of their tricks. It gets harder and harder to convince people that they can get a "$500 Free Victoria's Secret Gift Card" or that a "Revolutionary New Weightloss Product Free Trial" will actually be any better than all the other stuff that's flogged out there to people over and over again...

Email on the hand gives you a perfect opportunity to build a relationship with people. If you literally do just give them a bit of great free information first and don't just hard sell the shit out of them than when you do go to promote an offer they'll be waaaaay more likely to check out your offer and buy it... you can make your leads much "warmer" and achieve much high conversion rates with email marketing than almost any other method of promoting CPA I've tried.

Plus - once you've got a list... you can market to it over and over and over again. And if you treat it right people will continue to buy time and time again. Once you've got a sizeable list it's really exciting to see just how quickly people start interacting with your emails and sales start to rack up. Especially when it only take you about 15 minutes to write an email and then the effort of hitting a "Send" button... it almost feels too easy sometimes ;)

If you want to know more about some of this stuff you can see some case studies I did with email marketing on my blog here though frankly you'd be crazy not to add it to the mix. A lot of people tend to think that social networks like Facebook, Plus, Myspace etc are killing email but the truth is they're encouraging people to check them more than ever by sending them emails for all the different interactions that happen with the person on that site.

Email Marketing is not a must to some people, but I Highly Recommend it to everyone. Get yourself a good autoresponder like Get Response or Aweber and start making some landing pages.

The College of Marketing has a whole course on this.

You would want to give a way a freebie like an eBook in exchange for a persons email address. You would then build an relationship with them and promote CPA offers that have real value.

CHAD

Hey all guys... Email marketing is really very very powerful strategy if you know how to command it !

Steps are pretty simple

1- Build a squeeze page for the offer you wanna promote
2- Offer something related to your CPA offer
3- Get a huge list !
4- Join at least 10 CPA companies with the CPA offer niche you have builded you list for.
5- Start mailing your subscribers...

Just a 5 step simple strategy :D :D

Just want to build upon Samrath's idea above. After reading it, you're probably wonder how you'll even go about building your list, right? Well, perfect solution here: http://email.spider.gsa-online.de/ - not sure what .K's policy is regarding cracked softwares, so i'll leave it up to you if you want to get it for free (just search it on google, it's available for free). But yeah, it basically does everything you'll ever possibly need for targeting email's via search engine (done in the software itself), scraping those emails, and even blasting out emails directly from the software. It's a sick piece of software.

And just a little extra - here's a small twist:

If you don't feel like you want to target a specific niche around one single offer, then you could even scrape the emails of people from a specific community (World of Warcraft for example). And, instead of directing them to a simple CPA offer squeeze page, you could target what all WOW players would LOVE to get for free - WoW Gold. Yes, you could make a site dedicated to giving out free WoW Gold, and content lock the the code list. Not sure if WoW still supports Gamecard codes, but if they do, your in luck and could apply what i've just told you.

Just my two cents, i applied this in another niche and was seeing sick conversion stats - of course email was just one of my traffic sources, but it did account for a significant portion of it.

Just want to build upon Samrath's idea above. After reading it, you're probably wonder how you'll even go about building your list, right? Well, perfect solution here: http://email.spider.gsa-online.de/ - not sure what .K's policy is regarding cracked softwares, so i'll leave it up to you if you want to get it for free (just search it on google, it's available for free). But yeah, it basically does everything you'll ever possibly need for targeting email's via search engine (done in the software itself), scraping those emails, and even blasting out emails directly from the software. It's a sick piece of software.

If you don't feel like you want to target a specific niche around one single offer, then you could even scrape the emails of people from a specific community (World of Warcraft for example). And, instead of directing them to a simple CPA offer squeeze page, you could target what all WOW players would LOVE to get for free - WoW Gold. Yes, you could make a site dedicated to giving out free WoW Gold, and content lock the the code list. Not sure if WoW still supports Gamecard codes, but if they do, your in luck and could apply what i've just told you.

Just my two cents, i applied this in another niche and was seeing sick conversion stats - of course email was just one of my traffic sources, but it did account for a significant portion of it.

Yes but I have 2 questions here:

1 - Where do you get the gold codes from, because if not, thats scam right?
2 - Isnt that incentive? You just blank the referer and fuck it?

I will check that software out, thanks for the share and method.

The trick with email marketing is to keep your opens and clickers. These are your money makers. They are opening your emails and clicking your links. We send out a lot of emails to a lot of opt in lists.

In the beginning there is not as much money in email marketing. But as you collect your openers and clickers you will start making money.

Another thing you always need to keep is your own personal opt out lists. Our opt out list has become huge. Before each blast we scrub against this list.This keeps us from emailing to people that don't want offers from us. Saves our server resources.

CPA email marketing is one of the quickest methods of generating high quality customers who are interested in your product.

Advantages

1 – Only pay for customers who click through to your site and make an enquiry
2 – Scalable solution
3 – No setup costs or hidden charges
4 – Fully trackable and transparent reporting
5 – Generate ROI 3 times greater than above-the-line newspaper advertising

Overview

Email marketing plays an important role for marketers looking to communicate with existing clients and acquire new ones by renting targeted third party lists on a CPM (cost per thousand) basis.

CPA email marketing is different, as no money is exchanged between the client and supplier until an action takes place. This could be a basic form submission, a full application, a call back request or even a purchase.

Building a successful CPA email campaign is difficult and involves constant optimization of the databases used and creative deployed. At AJi we have developed an approach that generates quality customers in volume whilst protecting your brand image. This starts by understanding what action you’re looking to generate from the campaign, selection of the relevant databases, a compliance procedure and a deep understanding of creative & subject lines.

We work closely with you to develop campaigns over a period of time to ensure your business can deal with the leads efficiently. Unlike the majority of agencies who offer CPA email as a service we are in a unique position of being a database owner through the various sites we publish, this enables test campaigns to be carried out internally on our own lists before rolling out with selected third parties.

Great info!

But, how to avoid all the blacklisting and mass mailing? If an email is solicited to without consent, won't the recipient mark it as spam? When I was researching email marketing a while back, I learned that that is not a good thing. Your IP gets blacklisted and you can lose your hosting or ability to mass mail..? Someone please clear this up for me (since clearly I have a lot to learn) :p

Great info!

But, how to avoid all the blacklisting and mass mailing? If an email is solicited to without consent, won't the recipient mark it as spam? When I was researching email marketing a while back, I learned that that is not a good thing. Your IP gets blacklisted and you can lose your hosting or ability to mass mail..? Someone please clear this up for me (since clearly I have a lot to learn) :p

You are 100% right here. I never mail to any unsolicited emails. This will cause you more problems along with getting you black listed and yes you can loose your server. Once you are black listed your open rate mine as well be gone.

here is an example of an optin lead:

0Examplelead@gmail.c0m Bruce Chezem workathome.COM 97.95.000.94 biz op

The above lead has been edited to not to give public data out. Today I will write a post about what you are should be looking for or when capturing leads. This will help a few of you guys who are trying to collect your own data.

Hey all guys... Email marketing is really very very powerful strategy if you know how to command it !

Steps are pretty simple

1- Build a squeeze page for the offer you wanna promote
2- Offer something related to your CPA offer
3- Get a huge list !
4- Join at least 10 CPA companies with the CPA offer niche you have builded you list for.
5- Start mailing your subscribers...

Just a 5 step simple strategy :D :D

thanks for nice share samrath

If you have a big and good quality list, try not to use spammy looking CPA offers so your unsubscribe rate won't rise.
Also, it's very important that the Creative will be a 500X500 banner, with a specific call to action button in it.

The receiver needs to know exactly what he will be getting if he clicks on it.

Try to target the offer as much as you can, in order to not waste good emails that are not relevant.
Ask your Affiliate Manager the most questions you can for it - Age, countries it works with the best, Gender, Days of delivery (Usually Tuesday-Saturday).

See if the Landing page is easy to convert. If it's Single opt in and how many pages it has for the conversion to be made.

Before everything(!) Test the email and see that by clicking on the creative, you get to the landing page and that is being tracked correctly.

I make a website which offers a freebies, discounts, promos worldwide. I want to start to email marketing. Can you suggest how to start?

Have you already built a list? Try something like MailChimp or Constant Contact for mailings.

If you are looking for offers our network has a lot of relevant ones ;)

Have you already built a list? Try something like MailChimp or Constant Contact for mailings.

If you are looking for offers our network has a lot of relevant ones ;)

I have no list. How to start to get list? MailChimp or Constant Contact is free?

MI
Back