The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Email marketing still effective??

GustavoWoltmann016

affiliate
Is Email Marketing still significantly an effective way of marketing online? Most of the people don't really bother to open any unknown email, or they automatically go to spam. And I think most people do the same now a days because they all know about marketing emails.

Then what return are you guys getting from email marketing?

I have been promoting PPL (pay per lead...lead generation) offers for over 16 years via email.

Insurance, education, homeowner offers, etc, etc...

All the data that I send is what is referred to as 3rd party data. Which is data that the users have given permission to receive messages from third parties. Which is 100% can-spam compliant.

None of the users have ever gotten a message from me before. However, I get fresh / targeted in that I know what the users are interested in and that a PPL offer exists that matches their interest.

So if I get data that's users interested in life insurance, I send them a life insurance offer. If it's education data, then I send them an education offer, etc...

The quality of the data is going to vary, so you have to test each individual source. When I say sources, I'm not talking about who you are getting the data from, but the actual site (url) that the data was generated from.

Also, it's not about the data that you initially acquire.You want to segment your opens and clickers and remove the unresponsive users. That way over time you are building smaller but responsive lists, that you will be able to make more and send less each time you mail. So you are essentially converting the data from quantity to quality.

Now if you are building a highly targeted opt-in list it will perform better. But with 3rd party data, it is much cheaper and highly scalable.

Now whatI do is a business model in that the data comes first and then I match it to a relevant offer. Where most marketers they have the offer first and it is very possible there is no fresh /targeted data available for what they are selling.

Also, I, for the most part, don't sell anything. With lead generation offers there is no credit card / purchase required. All a user has to do is fill out a form. So the conversion rates are typically much higher than compared to an offer that requires a purchase to be made.

Basically, I'm monetizing the data with PPL offers because they offer the path of least resistance to generating conversions and converting the data into cash producing assets.

So yea, email marketing still works and you can even mail to users that don't know you and still make money. Everyone that I know that is in the business and knows what they are doing, for the most part, does 6-7 figures. While that is a huge range, much comes down to one's ability to and effectively build/manage the infrastructure required to scale.

Email marketing is definitely alive and works great for those who know how to do it properly. Sometimes the greatest challenge is finding the best way to keep your audience informed. To make your busines emails look great, I suggest that you use professionally coded templates - These are dynamic and eye-catching templates!

Last edited by a moderator:
Email marketing is still effective way of marketing your business. It helps to reach out to clients directly in their inbox.

When it's well done, this is still very effective to make leads and do trigger marketing. You just need to get your audience's attention by personalizing and working on your content.

read an article today. that on Jan of each year. experts make statistic about all online marketing channels (social media, video marketing, content marketing, search engine marketing, email marketing..etc)
email marketing still number one. both ROI $38 for each dollar spent, and conversion 66%.

Is Email Marketing still significantly an effective way of marketing online? Most of the people don't really bother to open any unknown email, or they automatically go to spam. And I think most people do the same now a days because they all know about marketing emails.

Then what return are you guys getting from email marketing?

In my opinion, it still is very effective. In fact, I'm still using this method today and have managed to get traffic out of it...:)

EMAIL IS ALIVE AND WELL IN 2017!

However, some countries are far more restrictive than the U.S. Be sure to check the compliance requirements for the countries you mail to.

Sure, but it depends on various things:
if you have a list with contact REALLY interested about what you're gonna offer and if you know well how to engage them ( through copywriting, storytelling etc.), email marketing may be very effective!

As many year experience in this field, I believe email marketing is still alive and it's a powerful tool for marketing. The key to success with this is to build your IP/Domain Reputation. In details, it's warming up process, when you get trust from ESP, your email is inboxed.

E-mail marketing is doing as great as ever. As David mentions it takes alittle more to hit the inbox but if your patient, and good at what you do. You will get a great reputation in no time.

It's all about making sure not to trigger spam 'cops' which sadly has to much power, and they will ban anyone if they see it needed.

banners
Back