The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Email list Building Strategy !

A great way is to create guides etc, and post them on forums for free but you must opt in to receive the guide.

You can put an opt-in lock on your site and direct Youtube traffic. For this your video will need to be enticing enough for people to click through to your site. Don't use false promises or pirated stuff for your videos - it can get you banned.

You can put an opt-in lock on your site and direct Youtube traffic. For this your video will need to be enticing enough for people to click through to your site. Don't use false promises or pirated stuff for your videos - it can get you banned.

Yes, you are absolutely right. So, people should be aware about it.

The other commenter have got it spot on. That's why a lot of sites have an option for people to choose to receive email updates and newsletters. This way, at least the people you are sending to would be more open to reading your mail.

hi,
Opt-in or double opt-in email list yield great sales for people that you others would have been unable to capture.On the other hand,one thing you need to take into account is that choosing an email marketing software for email list building should be customizable and with a user-friendly interface.Newsletter Software is Worth Having. Recommend it!
Hope this can help you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I agree with the guys above about the freebie.

Bribing your traffic with something that they will really want is easily one of the most effective ways to achieve high opt-in rates and build a list quickly.

It could be a free guide, video or anything really - just as long as it's something cool that that your niche will be genuinely interested in.

A great way is to create guides etc, and post them on forums for free but you must opt in to receive the guide.
Agreed!
As we know,the time of email marketing is coming.Nowadays,email marketing solution is one of the most effective way of targeting customers who also have presence in the online world.As for me,here have 3 tips for building a email list.
1.Collect Subscriber List
When people visit your website,they may subscribe your newsletter.It is an efficient way to get potential customers and remain existing customers.
2.Build Opt-in List
Opt-in email list can bring great sales.By sending test emails,clients are not consider your offer emails to be spam.
3.Create Opened List
Efficient email marketing can take track of emails which has been opened by recipients.An effective email marketing tool must have this features,such as the Newsletter Software.

And more.....

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe gathering a list is really smart. There are several techniques you can use to collect your lists. Giving something for nothing really does work great. These lists will bring you money for months to come.

The downside of building freebie email lists is that they will always expect free content. It is better to build email lists out of offering paid products. For example paid articles or product reviews - people who buy these will buy again and again making your list a push button ATM.

Hmmm the best way to build a list.. I'd say is by whichever means you're able to bring leads to your funnel and every market repond differently..however how you segment your list can really make a difference to your bottom line! Indeed a freebie list is not as valuable as a buyer's list but money can still be made out of it :)

I think the most important aspect of having a list, whether it be a freebie or paid list, is how you MANAGE that list.

Every man and his dog is trying to get you to sign up to their list but my research is showing that only a small percentage of list owners know how to keep the subscriber hooked and interested in whats on offer. I am considering starting a case study on this........

I think the most important aspect of having a list, whether it be a freebie or paid list, is how you MANAGE that list.

Every man and his dog is trying to get you to sign up to their list but my research is showing that only a small percentage of list owners know how to keep the subscriber hooked and interested in whats on offer. I am considering starting a case study on this........

Don't consider - do :)!

Of course that are a ton of ways to build a list. Alot of good suggestions are alreasy posted here from previous members. Just put yourself in the shoes of the people coming to your site. Just to offer 1 guide/ebook maybe not enough but to offer a series of guides/ebooks make people give an email quicker. If they can gain alot of information about the topic they are interested in. I.E. Photograhpy, if you offer just for an email a 10 part series they would be email out over the next 10 weeks. Could be a winner. This is if you have traffic to your site and getting that traffic is a whole differenet anaimal.

banners
Back