The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Official eFoxMedia [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
you are good network, payment on time, support very well , i hope we can collaborate for long time !

So, this is my 2nd review on eAdsMedia. The payment got delayed but my AM never left me. He really did everything he could for me to receive the payment as soon as possible. And voila! I didn’t expect that the payment will be processed that fast. I will still recommend eAdsMedia for all the publishers out there. The AM is awesome, together with the network itself and its service. GOOD NETWORK+ GOOD AM + QUALITY SERVICE + GOOD PAYOUT= Success. More powers and $$$ to us!

I believe eAdsmedia. A payment I received. We will work together very long

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    67.2 KB · Views: 51
This is the best affiliate network for..
Ontime payment
Good support
The AM never left me.

#Good Network

Got my 2nd payout

#bestnetwork

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
awsome network
freindly support
top converting offers
super conversion rate
paid on time i would definetely recommend this network 101%
thank...

Thanks to eadsmedia !!! great offers! great supports!! on time payments!!! i really recommend this to all ;)

eFoxMedia is a premier CPA Network that goals to bring the best advertisers and affiliates together to make more on ROI. eFoxMedia makes all possible effort to keep our affiliates/publishers engaged with us for a longer period of time. Our main focus in the industry is to give the best platform to the Affiliates and Online Marketers without compromising with the Quality of Leads.
BEST NETWORK GOT MY 4th payment !!!!! 5 stars for this network!!!

This is a good affiliate.. Payment is on time.. Very responsible Support,..
I rate this affiliate as 9 out of 10 :) :)

This is a good affiliate.. I rate this 5 stars.. Sir Wil (AM) is a good manager to us..
I got my 5th Payment today :)

on time payment for this affiliate, Good staff, also our account manager (sir will), got our 7th payment today.. see screenshot below :).. thanks to efoxmedia :)

Attachments

• eads.PNG
    eads.PNG
    42.3 KB · Views: 14
At first, i was hesitant to do business with eAdsmedia. because I already encountered an affiliate that doesn't pay you. so i contacted my AM WILL. he is awesome. he is willing to help you to make $$$. he gave a lot of tips to generate more sales.
on the network itself i can say that they have the best and high converting offers. and on time payout!

knock me on skype so i can refer you to him mark.anthony.palencia

see the screen shot of my latest payout

Attachments

• eadsmedia.png
    eadsmedia.png
    27.4 KB · Views: 13
This network is my no. 1 and my AM---> WILL is very agile in everything he does and he renders good quality services to aff
Please keep your good works up.and i just got paid AGAIN thanks to you sir.

attachment is my last payment. :) ;) ;)

Attachments

• eads1111.png
    eads1111.png
    21.1 KB · Views: 16
Again, I have received payment from EadsMedia. All payments made on time. This network really is a network of reliable and robust.

Attachments

• efoxxxmedia.png
    efoxxxmedia.png
    125.5 KB · Views: 14
the best network!!! always pay me in advance...they have the best support also...5 star for the network and to my AM

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back