The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official eFoxMedia [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
eAdsMedia is good Network they work very professionally. William has supported me very well. If good quality traffic will be very fast payments. this is very good net work. Thank eAdsMedia and William
Where is the source of your payment screenshot?

Hey guys!

New featured offers alive:

AliExpress BE/IE/SE/CA/AU/UK/GB/IL Nonincent
AliExpress Android CH DK NO US FR Non Incent

Just received another payment from eAdsmedia. Really fast & on time payment. Plenty of offers and always activate on Skype and ready to help.

I highly recommend this network!

I continued to work with eAdsmedia. This is a very good net work. Fast payment and good support. Thank so much eAdsmedia. I will continue work with you..long time :))

Attachments

• eads.png
    eads.png
    37.9 KB · Views: 54
This is a very good net work. Fast payment and good support.
I am looking forward to running many more campaigns with this network in the near future.
Thank so much eAdsmedia.

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    42.1 KB · Views: 46
eFoxMedia is a premier CPA Network that goals to bring the best advertisers and affiliates together to make more on ROI. eFoxMedia makes all possible effort to keep our affiliates/publishers engaged with us for a longer period of time. Our main focus in the industry is to give the best platform to the Affiliates and Online Marketers without compromising with the Quality of Leads.
efoxmedia.com and eadsmedia.com is one ?

This is my payment on eAdsMedia. Very very good Network. They are big network with multi offer and fast payment and good support. I'm trying to work hard to earn lots of money with them. Thank so much eadsmedia

Attachments

• bill eads.png
    bill eads.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 44
Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back