The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Effective "do follow" Blogs Commenting Campaign

webvigor

affiliate
Hi all,
This is a start of my new service and it is all about "do follow" Blogs commenting. I have been working with someone on this project and have extracted a list (I have posted comments on all the blogs and all of them are valid with serving you a valid backlink).
Price of this service in my mind is $0.50 per comments but for first 10 customers I am Lowering down it to just $0.30. I have embedded the list on one of my blogs so if you will be interested then ask that via PM.
I shall need following information from you.
1- Keyword/keywords (I shall suggest a human name for this)
2- URL
3- Email
What you are expecting from me?
1. I shall provide you an excel file with Sr#, Blog Address, PR, Link to post where I posted the comment, Link to the comment.
2. I shall be posting comment related to the topic and at least 50 words in length. It is Not business of "thanks", "good", "well", "etc".
3. It is my responsibility to give you 500 valid comments (Nothing to worry about if I shall have to go beyond the list)
4. I have still more than 1000 links to explore so I shall be adding the URLS in the blog List with high PR.
Note:- Moneybooker and Paypal only available paying method at the moment.

so is there a set 500 minimum for this?
Yes, Minimum is 500. It is not a job to complete in 24 hours or 48, it will prolonged to at least one week. I am in the favor to build the links slowly to be real. I shall post 60-70 comments a day for one customer. If you want to see the list then let me know.
Thanks

Might I suggest you offer smaller nites at various rates?

eg

You are more likely to get work that way, and the orders will be simpler.

Might I suggest you offer smaller nites at various rates?

eg

You are more likely to get work that way, and the orders will be simpler.
Alright, To let all of you review the service, i implemented that.
All of you can order 100,200,300,400,500 package with the same rate $0.30 per comment for first 10 customers.

Will you be posting on relevant blogs or is it going to be on any blogs? Please let me know. I might be interested.

Last edited:
Will you be posting on relevant blogs or is it going to be on any blogs? Please let me know. I might be interested.
Hi,
In most current job, I have posted on all regardless of relevance. Truly I haven't compiled the list in that way or niche wise.

Here is a little update.
1. All comments will be on related articles and blogs.
2. You will get following information.
PR of home page, PR of page where comment is placed, Outbound links, and link to comments.
Price is for approved comments so if you are going to pay me $30 for 100 comments then you will be going to have 100 approved comments. I shall check all comments weekly for problematic comments.
3. You can pay me via Paypal or moneybookers.
Thanks

Hi, I am interested in your blogposting service. I have 5 sites and I want this service.
Please send me a list with your blogs, and the price for 5 sites (500 cooments for each).

Thanks
Iorgus

Financial Freedom...
Most people would love to be rich. But having a lot of money isn't the whole formula. You also need to have health and free time in order to really enjoy life. After all, what's the point of having a lot of
money if you have to work long hard hours every day or neglect your health, your loved ones, and your personal enjoyment to get it?

banners
Back