propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
All-Time Rating:
5/5, 2 votes

Official EDU-Affiliates.com

Converting student traffic from USA, Canada, and Australia. $17000 a month!

1. EduAffiliates

EduAffiliates Affiliate Manager Affiliate Manager affiliate

EduAffiliates submitted a new resource:

EDU-Affiliates.com - Converting student traffic from USA, Canada, and Australia. $17000 a month!

Read more about this resource...

2. pshott

pshott Affiliate affiliate

does it not seem strange that this product was added on feb 2 ...and also received 2 reviews on feb 2 from 2 26yo males, who also registered on Feb 2....with neither having any activity since....

is it just me...but does stuff like that create a smell?

I went and signed up to take a look....doing fake reviews about yourself....makes me not trust you....explain why I should spend a bunch of time and or money sending traffic to your offer?...only to never be paid !

this is a Russian company/service...stating they only work in English writing services.

3. K

K Administrator Administrator affiliate

Checking the IP's on all accounts and none are from the same location, this "may" be the case but also we encourage new programs and networks to have some of their members review them from day one so this may just be the case. Either way I will leave this open for the OP to respond.

4. EduAffiliates

Hello!

Sorry for the late response, but I never got any notice of a new message. Anyways...

The two reviews were made by our affiliates. Well, I wish more of them did the same, but it appears only two web-masters took a minute to rate our program. I do not deny asking them to do this, but it seems to me it is not forbidden here. These reviews are not fake.

Our company is officially registered in UK. We have a support office in Kiev, Ukraine. BUT we also have more than 200+ professional freelance academic writers, 99% of them are from native-English countries like USA, UK, Canada and Australia. And we do work ONLY in English writing services. Therefore, where did you get the idea that we don't pay out? You will not find a single legit comment on the web that we do not pay our affiliates, because it is NOT TRUE! And I am sure you have no reasonable grounds to make this statement.

So, if you are really capable of generating traffic to our offer then you are welcome; and we will be delighted to cooperate and earn money together. I am sure it will dispel any doubts you have about our affiliate program.

5. EduAffiliates

Dear Partners,

Spring season is over and we would like to thank our partners for fruitful work and great sales. We promise that in future, traffic will be generated to your best advantage!

Meanwhile we’d like to tell you that our team works hard on the improvement of affiliate program features and we are happy to share our results:

1.Wordpress template for essaybox.org has been updated and supports mobile traffic now

2. Essayfactory.uk landing page is available for all partners from their online accounts. A responsive WP-template is also available for download. According to partners’ reviews, this is the best way to convert UK traffic on the market now.

3. Order form has also been updated on all websites. According to usability and a/b testing results, the time of the order placement is now 30% faster and the conversion rates are 14% higher

We would like to remind you that our team is always ready to help our partners with technical issues, reports semrush/ahrefs and content creation. Feel free to contact us!

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed