The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Eddie's intro

eddielc

affiliate
I am and internet/affiliate marketer. I've been on the internet doing affiliate marketing for two years. I have a great deal of experience with fiverr, getresponse, aweber, CPA, CPV and I have a list of over 9700 subscribers on my autoresponder. I am waiting for a fiverr seller to finish my custom made sales funnel with coaching for 60 days as the OTO 3. I am on social security disability so I do not have large budgets for doing advertising, so I have to be extremely dilligent when it comes to purchasing advertising. I have also written a book on Shinny Object Syndrome and it is with Amazon Kindle publishing.

I am and internet/affiliate marketer. I've been on the internet doing affiliate marketing for two years. I have a great deal of experience with fiverr, getresponse, aweber, CPA, CPV and I have a list of over 9700 subscribers on my autoresponder. I am waiting for a fiverr seller to finish my custom made sales funnel with coaching for 60 days as the OTO 3. I am on social security disability so I do not have large budgets for doing advertising, so I have to be extremely dilligent when it comes to purchasing advertising. I have also written a book on Shinny Object Syndrome and it is with Amazon Kindle publishing.

Welcome to the AffiliateFix @eddielc ! Thanks for joining us.

We look forward to your posts, threads, and shares. Maybe you can get a few follow-alongs posted for all of us.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

T J

MI
Back