First Phase of the Campaign:
Targeted Device: None
Landing Page (Yes/No): No
Number of Ads: 2
Spent: $7.56
Total Conversion: 1
Revenue: 27.44

Affiliatefix122016.png

I look at my Clickmagick result, and the sales came from the AD ID# 217328941, desktop device, and the keyword is ___ review (exact match), so I’m going to create a landing page and ad title based on it. Besides that, I am also going to include a few most clicked keywords to the ads and landing page. I am thinking of using two different ads groups, and each ad group contains 2 ads:
1. Review (2 ads)
The viewers look at the review on the landing page and then are forwarded to the sales page.
2. Opt-in (2 ads)
The viewers look at the landing page and then subscribe to the relevant free information. After that, they are being forwarded to the landing page.

What do guys think about my ideas?

Leave the Campaign If it's Converting until you get good data to optimize it.
if you keep changing every time you might loose the tail.

you already have landers in your campaign leave them like that until you collect some data.

7$ and 1 conversion on Bing is really nice and you land them directly on the offer?
Are you going to post article review on blog or just EMD for this keyword with landing page?

7$ and 1 conversion on Bing is really nice and you land them directly on the offer?
Are you going to post article review on blog or just EMD for this keyword with landing page?
Yeah. I drove the traffic directly to the offer before. I am still doing the same thing now on one campaign and also driving the traffic to the landing page first that contains video demonstration and match keywords.

MI
Back