The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Looking For Ebay Sellers

Z

Zolion

For the past 3 months I have been trying to raise my eBay selling limits, but with no success.

Therefore I am looking to partner up with other Ebay sellers and split the profits 50/50. I will only partner with 1-2 sellers so that we don't saturate the market and that there will be enough money for everyone.

The partnership will be simple. You sell items on eBay (you will be provided with minimum selling prices, so that we don't make a loss). We split everything 50/50, profits, expenses and fees. Once your listing sells, you transfer 50% of profit to me and I ship the product. Same as dropshipping, very easy and fast.

You will be selling health related products and there is a lot of money to be made in this niche.

If you are interested or have further questions send me a message.

I've been trying Drop-Shipping since few weeks with limitation 10 product.. :/ So sales yet.
I think, I would love to be partnership with you. :)
If you are interest to count me in. Add me on Skype please: CPA.Stdnt

Thanks

For the past 3 months I have been trying to raise my eBay selling limits, but with no success.

Therefore I am looking to partner up with other Ebay sellers and split the profits 50/50. I will only partner with 1-2 sellers so that we don't saturate the market and that there will be enough money for everyone.

The partnership will be simple. You sell items on eBay (you will be provided with minimum selling prices, so that we don't make a loss). We split everything 50/50, profits, expenses and fees. Once your listing sells, you transfer 50% of profit to me and I ship the product. Same as dropshipping, very easy and fast.

You will be selling health related products and there is a lot of money to be made in this niche.

If you are interested or have further questions send me a message.

This is your first post, are you here strictly for the purpose of forging partnerships with our members?

This is not a good arrangement and seems a bit shady. You want to be paid by the seller before the product ships and this leaves the liability on the seller (our member). If you do not ship, the seller (our member) loses their money and they may lose their account.

If you have trouble raising selling limits on eBay, it's likely that you have been flagged by eBay in some way and you are not disclosing that here.

Admin's Advice: Bad Deal! High Risk / Low Reward

I've been trying Drop-Shipping since few weeks with limitation 10 product.. :/ So sales yet.
I think, I would love to be partnership with you. :)
If you are interest to count me in. Add me on Skype please: CPA.Stdnt

Thanks
CPA.Stdnt thank you for your interest. But I have to decline as your limitations are very low. I wish you great success with your next business venture.

This is your first post, are you here strictly for the purpose of forging partnerships with our members?

This is not a good arrangement and seems a bit shady. You want to be paid by the seller before the product ships and this leaves the liability on the seller (our member). If you do not ship, the seller (our member) loses their money and they may lose their account.

If you have trouble raising selling limits on eBay, it's likely that you have been flagged by eBay in some way and you are not disclosing that here.

Admin's Advice: Bad Deal! High Risk / Low Reward
Yes, my only reason being here is to make partnerships with eBay sellers.

I can definitely understand your worry. Tutor have you even been in the dropshipping business? When dropshipping you always have to pay the supplier up-front, whether it is straight after you sell a product or you prepay the supplier in advance for store credit. No dropshipper will ever send a product without being paid.
Keeping this in mind, to create a good relationship with my future partners I would be willing to ship products up-front and then receive payment a week later if anyone has any doubts.

I am not sure what happens when someone's eBay account is flagged but I haven't received any warnings from both eBay or paypal about the products I am selling.

MI
Back