The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Official eBay Partner Network [Deleted]

• Thread starter eBay Partner Network
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having registered some time ago now, a niche blog allowed me to promote a items from eBay partner network. This has since grown to a comparison shopping engine for Ireland and doing very well. Knowing the format has worked well with good results, the concept is being rolled out in the UK, USA, Australia, France, Germany, and Spain.

Having been accepted on a blog once run, building a fan base and starting small, displaying a selection of items each day from EPN, thus helped grow my ideas. These have now grown in to numerous comparison engines. Don't think you'll just get accepted for acceptance sake, have your strategy in place, a nice site or blog established where you can promote EPN and hopefully, like me, you'll be accepted and will soon see some results.

EPN Is for me the biggest earner.

I started by trying to monitise a website instead of using google ads. It wasn't long before I realised just how much I could make.

Now I am earning more on EPN than my full time job.

Get a website or blog and get earning.

I'd suggest getting in touch with the customer service, they will help you and maybe advise on why you got declined.

I work in the EPN affiliate portal roughly one and a half years. I learned a lot of things, tried it, the amount of commission is also growing nicely. to work, to look for new products, to show the trends. The money to be invested in work in the short term.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
banners
Back