The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Easy CPA offer category with direct linking - paid traffic

asknopt

Hi there,

I can say I'm a newbie as I didn't made any money yet, but I read some, launched some campaigns, learned how to track, A/B Test with different landing pages, etc.

I actually lost more time on focusing in learning the technical skills so far than the marketing itself.

But I would like to launch let's say a campaign that at least I make some sales, I don't even need to be positive ROI, but at least to feel the taste of blood :)

I'm in Peerfly and ClickBank, and I use mostly 7search. I also tried FB.

I would like to try a really prove of concept for a direct linking campaign, so I guess 7 search is the way as FB just seems to block direct linking..

Could you recommend me the easiest category, for direct linking, possibly with some tips? And is it 7search a good thing for this? I've been seing a lot of offers that convert really good allowing only banner display, I'm thinking on trying SiteScout.

Thanks for any help
Cheers

If you're going to go on FB then you'll need to cloak.

As far as 7Search it's a good start but it all depends on your budget.

How much money do you have to spend on your first campaigns?

Hi K,

Thanks for answering. I spent $80 on 7 search so far. Some campaigns I created with the purpose of testing the tracking tools, so this ones don't count.
I ran 5 normal campaigns and only one conversion so far :)

What do you think about SiteScout?
it seemed to me very complete and a lot of data to analyze, also possibly cheaper. And the good thing is that a lot of nice converting offers usually allow banner display.

I'm planning to start spending 500$ a month.

Lets we up this thread again.
I want also to invest for Dating offers for start around 3 campaigns and 200$ for each to test.Want to know Sources who allow direct offers for dating offers.And how is situation for FB ads for Dating direct offers?

Lets we up this thread again.
I want also to invest for Dating offers for start around 3 campaigns and 200$ for each to test.Want to know Sources who allow direct offers for dating offers.And how is situation for FB ads for Dating direct offers?

For dating, I would highly suggest you use landing pages.
You can direct link on POF and dating works well on POF.

Dating on Facebook is not possible any more. Facebook only allows certain affiliates to run dating offers on facebook.

POF will be a good choice since its affiliate friendly and newbie friendly.

Thank you for answer.Im on maxbounty and cpaway.....and dont know looks like depend on every each kind of offers its allowed for direct linking or not.I choose dating offers cause think its most converted option..need to test and think for start around 500-700$ its enough for testing.

Yeah, $500-$700 is okay to start your testing on POF.
Its not necessary to use a landing page but usually landing page will perform better than direct linking 99% of the time especially POF, where everyone and their mom is running dating offers.
Start with niche dating offers like BBW, blacks, etc These offers convert well on POF.

Exactly peoples should be ready on lost in start of this business :) Without loosing peoples cant learn.
But tell me from this 3k are you have any kind ROI ??? Or your Lost was 100% ?

MI
Back