The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Earnings for the first month in Adult Media Buying

Hello folks,

I have entered the very competitive world of adult media buying. Though I faced a lot of difficulties with banners,traffic networks and stuff, I achieved my goal of $500/week for a whole week. Very good thing is that I reached the goal in my second week. This screenshot is also to enter the June 2015 $500 Giveaway

Sgmo2F7.png

Last edited:
Hello folks,

I have entered the very competitive world of adult media buying. Though I faced a lot of difficulties with banners,traffic networks and stuff, I achieved my goal of $500/week for a whole week. Very good thing is that I reached the goal in my second week. This screenshot is also to enter the June 2015 $500 Giveaway

Sgmo2F7.png

Congrats on the earnings. Now just scale that up to $1000 a week :)

Hello folks,

Sgmo2F7.png

In which countries are you promoting?

This $500/week is profit, or you invest $1k and you get $500? I mean, do you have a positive ROI? that's what matters after all :)

Exactly. But that profit in first attempt is good,I think

Well, considering most experts say you should always expect to lose money on the first campaigns you try and never expect a positive ROI, of course getting a profit, no matter how small it is, it's a great start :)

Keep up the good work and... you could upgrade this post to a journey and update it regularly... I'm sure many guys would love to follow a journey that starts with a positive ROI from the beginning :)

MI
Back