The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Earn comission from network?

colan

affiliate
Hello im a total beginner, basicly I dont know anything about cpa.

I signed up for Together networks, is that good?

Question:

"You begin earning commission when your account reaches 1% conversion from free members to full membership sales. Pay Per Lead program is based on the percentage of sales that your traffic generates and is recalculated every 24 hours.

I wonder how this works, 1%.
How many members do I have to convert from free to full untill I start getting commission?

Tell me your opinions about it :)
and write simple in english because im from europe :)
Thx!

I signed up for Together networks, is that good?

Question:

"You begin earning commission when your account reaches 1% conversion from free members to full membership sales. Pay Per Lead program is based on the percentage of sales that your traffic generates and is recalculated every 24 hours.

I wonder how this works, 1%.
How many members do I have to convert from free to full untill I start getting commission?

Tell me your opinions about it :)
and write simple in english because im from europe :)
Thx!

Effectively if you generate 1 or more PAID signups for every 100 referrals you will earn a commission. It basically stops you sending them low value traffic which doesn't convert into paying members.

Hi @colan and welcome to the AffiliateFix! We are happy to have you join us.

We welcome all Newbies with open arms and help them every step of the way in this community.

Be sure to read our WIKI and use it as your daily reference to learn the basics and some of the industry jargon.

I also recommend you read the following thread to help dispel in advance any notions that you may think stand in your way. After reading the thread, add your own post at the end. As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here are a few goals for you to reach for in the beginning:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

One more recommendation, I believe it would be in your best interest to join us in the DOJO. It is full of great tools and guidance from advanced marketers. This will definitely help you formulate and execute your new business much quicker.

and write simple in english because im from europe

I am sure you mean a non-English area of Europe. Much of Europe speaks English.

Remember to be active in the community, ask lots of questions, post often, contribute where you can and the community will wrap itself around you like a warm blanket.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum.

T J

I am sure you mean a non-English area of Europe. Much of Europe speaks English.

More and more people in Europe speak English but I live in Belgium and see that some people can't speak English. Mostly the people who are a bit older because the younger people grew up with the internet and the English language.
Also we get English and French here in high school so I got lucky. I can translate some landers myself.

banners
Back