The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Earn cash - 2 Tier affiliate + up to 40% commission - One-piece swimsuit photos BLK1

Regtno

affiliate
BLK1MagazineCoverjpgsmall2.jpg

Become an affiliate for BLK1.com -"Women in one-piece swimwear & leotard fashion". Hot sexy models in one-piece swimsuits and leotards. A non-nude website for all ages. Original BLK1.com images of women in hot sexy one-piece swimsuits. Including Baywatch theme, retro 1980s lycra themes and more. Hi quality images. Suitable for almost all websites. Very classy images.

BLk1.com will give up to 40% of all subscription fees to affiliates. Lifetime cookie (so if a webuser comes back in 1 to x years you still get the referal fee). We also give 5% of all sales for any affiliates who refer other affiliates to our website. Managed by clixgalore, to ensure you can trust you will get paid for every single referal provided. Free to join. No fees/charges, setup in minutes. Free affiliate support.

Goto: www.blk1.com - Welcome to Women in One Piece Swimwear & Leotard Fashion eMagazine

Read more about our affiliate program at:

www.blk1.com - Welcome to Women in Black One Piece Swimwear & Leotard Fashion eMagazine

Banner0010.gif

Reply to trhead

I am not sure what you mean. Please explain a little more so I can answer your question. The lifetime cookie has been set through clixgalore, so however they manage the cookie when set to lifetime, then that may answer your question. I don't have that technical question, but before you signed up with clixgalore, you can simply email that question before/after signing up. It free to sign up!

Lifetime cookies is awesome, but I was wondering if that cookie is set by first in or last in?

Thanks for your reply. :)

What I'm asking is whether the cookie sets for the life of the affilite based on the first affiliate to encounter the potential customer or based on the last affiliate to encounter the customer. It makes a huge difference in the value of a lifetime cookie, so it's probably a question you should inquire about and be able to answer for your potential affiliates.

I think some of the affiliates here would be interested in knowing, and that could affect your sign-ups.

Lifetime cookie question

Hi All

I was just informed by our affiliate manager clixgalore that is:

It is based on the last affiliate to encounter the customer.

Regards

BLK1

MI
Back