propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Affiliates Wanted Earn 75% to 90% Commission Paleo Life Plan Affiliate Program

Discussion in 'Business Centre' started by nesteggen, Oct 11, 2015.

1. nesteggen

nesteggen Affiliate affiliate

Hi, im looking for Affiliates and Super Affiliates to promote my new product called "Paleo Life Plan System" which you can find in the Clickbank marketplace.

===> Im paying 75% to 90% commission on the front end product which is priced at $37.00

===> 50% commission on ALL Upsells.

===> Total Estimated Commission Payout is Between $30 to $50

===> $100 BONUS for First 100 Sales

===> $500 BONUS For Every 1000 Sales

===> $500 to $3000 (Monthly Competition Bonuses)

===> $10000 TO $20000 MEGA BONUS COMPETITION!!

Currently there is 1 RECURRING MONTHLY Upsell and another 2 ONE TIME UPSELLS Upsells.

Check Out the Affiliate TOOLS Page URL Below and SIGN UP to Qualify for the BONUSES!

===> Paleo Life Plan Affiliates Page

You will find all the Banners and Email Swipes and Articles and other items there to PROMOTE THE PRODUCT!

Product in in Clickbank Marketplace , Search ===> Paleo Life Plan

WOULD BE GLAD TO HAVE YOU PROMOTE MY PRODUCT!!

Cheers
    Sandeep

2. JonClkim

JonClkim Affiliate affiliate

Wow i honestly was not expecting to see the EXACT same terribly over decorated text on your actual product squeeze page but low and behold, there it was o_O

Your banners look solid though, squeeze page is a little lax for the niche in my opinion, entirely depending on the single video to funnel your traffic is probably going to loose more potential end-users than it will gain, just my two cents from personal experience awhile ago ;)

Overall though it looks like most all the rest of the CB products out there, but it would be interesting to hear about your progress with this project - keep up the hard work and it will pay off man!

Best Wishes

J

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed