The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Affiliates Wanted Earn $1000000000000000 with Idvert

Idvert

affiliate
Established in 2009, Idvert Group Ltd aims to be the most professional international performance-based network in affiliate marketing industry.

1.Fastest Payment :

lWeekly payment, even Prepayment

l“Never Delay” payment

lMinimum $50 payment

2.Exclusive price and offers
Exclusive and direct offers more than 240countries with high EPC and CR, with 100% internally tested

3. Rich offer categories

CPI/PPI: Games, Utility, Dating, Sports, Travel, Music, Shopping, Toolbar etc

CPL: Dating (mainstream, casual, adult), Email submit (sweepstakes, coupon, survey), Pin submit (whatsapp, antivirus), Web game

CPS: Diet&Weightless, Beauty&Health, Muscle&Male enhance (Free trial and Straight Sale

4.Professional AM support
Most transparent and timely data feedback with 24/7 real time stats service

5.Google Advertising Account Service

As the official agency of Google advertising account, Google advertising account opening service can be provided

Join Idvert Group Ltd and start your successful affiliate marketing program now!

I see you making some nice posts around the community and not over pitching your company. Thanks for posting responsibly.

It would be great if you would add your business to our Resources offial listings.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Good Luck!

T J

Prepayment sounds cool.

Hi Cpaseeker,

Ya, Idvert could provide prepayment and weekly payment for all our affiliates.
and we will update some promotions soon , so hit me on skype, I would love to share more details with you. ;)

I see you making some nice posts around the community and not over pitching your company. Thanks for posting responsibly.

It would be great if you would add your business to our Resources offial listings.

How To Get Your Resource Listed - You can apply here to have your company, products, and services listed in our official Resources area.

Good Luck!

T J

Hi T J,

Thanks for your suggestion, it really helps me. I've added idvert into the resource list, but its waiting for approval.
I would be appreciated if you could help.
Idvert would like to be a qualified member in affiliatefix, to share, to learn, to communicate, Not only post our promotions.
;)

Idvert will have some many promotions for the Thanksgiving days, we would like to monetize your traffic to the Maximum.

MI
Back