The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Earn $1,500/Mon with Hotsale PC Fix CD

Have you used "PCbeginner" to fix PC by yourself?

• Yes, I've used it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I want to use it again!

• No, but I've heard of it.

• No, I've never heard of it.

• No, but I'd like to try it.

• No, I'm not going to use it.

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
P

pcb5star

:confused: Why should I join?

:) You have nothing to lose and everything to gain! The benefits are immediate and clear:
:) Associate with an industry leader selling the hottest products for PC beginners!
:) Increase traffic to your site by offering relevant content
:) Free to join and participate
:) Easy to maintain
:) Make extra money!

Just add our links to your site, and when your visitors click through to our site and make a purchase, you get a piece of the action! Earn at least US$5.00 of each sale by displaying links to our website.

The more sales you generate, the more money you make!

Don't let the $5 commission fool you ?we know that some affiliate programs offer commissions of $10 or even more, but sale of 1 book in 5 days is only $10?sale of 5 PC Beginner CDs in 1 day is $50 (or $18,250 a year!)?that's five times as much money with the same amount of effort?it's a no-brainer!

We provide you with all of the tools you need to be a successful PCbeginner.com Sales Affiliate -- you can get new links to our site and access reports online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so you can see how well you're doing as an Affiliate. You just place your links and we take care of the rest: we handle taking the order, billing, shipment, customer service and technical support after the sale; you visit your mailbox once a month and pick up your commission check.*

We're here for you?YOUR success is OUR success!

Learn More about Us at http://www.pcbeginner.com/about/affiliates.htm

MI
Back