The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Dublin Newbie Shouting a Big Hello!

sbenwell

affiliate
Hi everyone.

I've been a long time reader of this and many sites. I was about to hit the mental overload limit with all the research and reading but this Forum has been an oasis of great information.

I set up a free Vision Board Social Network site at the begining of the year which I am about to start monetizing. I have been researching more direct Affiliate ideas as well to run parallel to this site but until now haven't felt confident that I had my head around it to really jump in.

I am just about there now though I think. The only part of my research that I am finishing off is to really research and re-research my target niches before creating sites.

It's great to find this Forum and be able to have a discourse with people from all over the world.

I look forward to hopefully contributing to the great discussion as I get up and running.

Peace - Scott

Welcome to 5 Star, sbenwell.

It is good to know that you like our oasis of great information.

Yes, we do have members from all over the world. They are friendly and very helpful. You should have no problem having a discourse with our fine members.

We look forward to your participation in our discussions.

Hey Scott,

Welcome to 5 Star. So glad you decided to join us because I think you get much more out of our forum when you actively participate. Looking forward to some good discussions with you.

Thanks Linda and Larwee

Your forum and it's Newbie stickies have already saved me from getting sucked into the vortex of one of the big player Key Turner systems. It gave me the patience to sit back and pause to read a bit more and think more about what i wanted to do.

I read a great quote from one of the Billionaires in Forbes magazine who said that if he has learnt one thing it's not to spend any of his time on other peoples ideas and products and just to follow his own passion. It would have saved him a lot of time and made him a lot more money.

I think I now realise that I already have the hard part done of setting up a site. I just need to come up with a strategy to monetise it.

It's so easy to get caught up in the net of the trawler the big players. The sales letter are so effective no matter how aware you are that you are getting the hard sell.

Scott, I am glad that you have found 5 Star Affiliate Marketing Forums helpful and that you will continue to benefit from 5 Star in the future.

Thanks Linda and Larwee

I read a great quote from one of the Billionaires in Forbes magazine who said that if he has learnt one thing it's not to spend any of his time on other peoples ideas and products and just to follow his own passion. It would have saved him a lot of time and made him a lot more money.

I think I now realise that I already have the hard part done of setting up a site. I just need to come up with a strategy to monetise it.

It's so easy to get caught up in the net of the trawler the big players. The sales letter are so effective no matter how aware you are that you are getting the hard sell.

Hi Scott

What an excellent post and welcome to 5 star! I like the quote it is very appropriate for affiliate marketing.

Can you please email about Vision Board Social Network. Would like to know more about it. We may have some merchants for you.

Sorry about the rugby! Ireland really played below par. I heard an Irish commentator say it was Ireland's most talented side on paper but one of the worst performing sides.

MI
Back