The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Dropship T-Shirt selling + FB

mwelter

affiliate
Hi Attila,

I´m a big fan of your blog / FB page and the information you post, thanks!

I have an idea and would like to know what you´ll do:

Ingredients:
- Dropship company (printing t-shirts on demand)
- Contest page
- List generation sw
- FB Ads: will test mobile ads
- Some page with shopping cart (thinking in Gumroad for the very beginning = simple setup)
- Designer
- Tracking tool

Target: spanish speaking woman (middle age) in spanish speaking countries

Idea:
- Create some contest (contest page), and give t-shirts for "free" (in excahange for a photo)
* If winner = will receive a custom t-shirt for free
* If not winner I will send to a LP with shopping cart to buy one. We will create a customized print with a foto they send
- I will send mails to the ones not buying, offering discounts, etc
- I will promote the contest with FB ads and try to take advantage of virality (have some software for that)
- I will charge them by using the shopping cart from Gumroad

So, my questions are:
- How you will take advantage of this method with FB? any idea, change or recommendation
- What countries do you recommend to beging with in spanish speaking countries? FB mobile ads
- Do you have some recommendation for the contest? the idea is create a list here
- Which methos you´ll recommend for traffic regeneration? send the to another aff offer, etc
- Which tracking / follow up tool would you recommend for this type of business?

Cheers!

Sound like you have a really good funnel worked out; I'd definately start in the LATAM countries - tons of opportunity there. If you want to monetize using t-shirt sales, you must establish a way for most people to be able to pay you.

I don't know about LATAM countries, do they have credit cards? How do they buy stuff online? Is it cash on delivery? You need to make it easy for them to buy your stuff.

If you google contest ideas, how to run a contest on facebook you will see tons of articles that can give you better advice than I who doesnt run contests.

For this, you can use the facebook pixel and monitor conversions within fb ad manager.

MI
Back