monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Drop Shipping Business

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by SEO Guru, Jul 14, 2016.

1. SEO Guru

SEO Guru Affiliate affiliate

I want to start drop shipping business. But don't know how to start any idea?

2. monetizer
  3. Batman

Batman Affiliate affiliate

4. game333

game333 Moderator moderator affiliate

You need to determine a niche first, and build a website for it.
    Also determine where will your traffic come from and the sources for drop shippers.

I made one last time but failed to maintained due to no cost to start. :p

5. SEO Guru

I have selected the niche but don't know what the best traffic source is. First of all, I was thinking about SEO but seem like it will cost my time and money. Now thinking about social media. It looks like the Facebook page will be the right option for me.

6. Dr. Forum

Dr. Forum Affiliate affiliate

This morning I just came a post where guys were offering the drop shipping platform for clients like you and me. I do think it is the best way to do and manage the drop shipping. I will today be able to go through the network in details so that I can be able to share in details. I do not want to share information that is half baked. To me it is the best thing that you can do since it help avoid the hustle here and there. Imagine all the things have been well taken care of.

7. SEO Guru

I am waiting for your feedback. :)

8. Happy Marketer

Happy Marketer Affiliate affiliate

Right now social media is the right option to drive quality and quick traffic. Even Facebook ads redesign for e-commerce base. Now the customer can order they're desirable products directly on Facebook. Therefore I suggest you go to social media first. But the best choice is mixing up your traffic method.

9. comegetbravo

comegetbravo Affiliate affiliate

Why not do paid traffic from facebook?

10. SEO Guru

Right now I am researching on some case studies about eCommerce market in Facebook advertising. Before I get started, I want to know what should I avoid first. I am on 25% progress in my research and seem to me Facebook will bring me quality traffic. I wonder to re-targeting would working great.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI