The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Official DreamCash [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dejohn

affiliate
DreamCash.org is a reliable affiliate/content locking network. We listen to our users and we attempt to innovate the industry by creating unique tools and providing the user with more accurate stats to keep track of their progress. What differentiates us from our competitors is the fact that we listen to your problems and suggestions and we try to solve them as soon as possible and also we have the best optimized offers in the industry.

We strive to make your life easier using our website, and we want you to make as much money as you want. The most important aspect to us is the stability, this is why we try to minimize any downtime might occur. Our platform is created using the latest technology available and you can expect great tools management system and an eager to help support team.

Some other features we provide are:

• Earn up to $25/lead
  • Mobile Friendly platform
  • Refer people and earn 10% life time on their earnings
  • Translated Landing Pages
  • Link Locker / Content Locker
  • Video Locker
  • Flash Locker
  • eBooks Locker
  • Templates Locker
  • Softwares Locker
  • Audio Locker
  • YouTube Tools
  • 24/7 Support
  • Accurate Statistics

And these are not all of them, do not hesitate to sign up!

If you have any questions, concern or issues, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Attachments

• dreamcash.jpg
    dreamcash.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 565
Hey mate! Welcome to Fix,do you have Skype or any faster way of communication?
I would like to discuss about something related to DreamCash.

Hello,

The best way to get in touch with us is using the tickets from members area or sending us an email from the Contact page as at this moment we're limited to offer Skype support.

Thanks !

DreamCash looks so great! I was suprised how high your payout rates are compared to other PPD networks.Lot of great tools,some of them still under development.
Userfriendly dashboard,nice design.You just need faster support in the future and everything will be fine.

Very good network for incentive traffic. Good dashboard and support and pretty competitive payouts.

Hey John,

I am already a member of Dreamcash and honestly your payouts and conversion rates are really good.
Well, that being said, I have requested a payout on 8th December on my paypal and My Dreamcash account is showing a successful payout but Unfortunately still today I have NOT received any payment on my Paypal. I did open support ticket on 14th instant but it is unanswered till today.

I dont know how to contact you guys as you dont have any skype or Live chat or any other IM so I guess this might get your attention.

Can you look into the issue and fix it please?

Thanks a lot.

Srijon.

Dreamcash paid at 1th july although it's delince . But 2th august payment Delince and not send to payoneer

dejohn updated DreamCash with a new update entry:

DreamCash

DreamCash.org is a reliable affiliate/content locking network. We listen to our users and we attempt to innovate the industry by creating unique tools and providing the user with more accurate stats to keep track of their progress. What differentiates us from our competitors is the fact that we listen to your problems and suggestions and we try to solve them as soon as possible and also we have the best optimized offers in the industry.

We strive to make your life...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Dejohn hello !

I'm not aware of what is happening with Dreamcash?

Payoneer my billing in June and July were Declined but I still get a payment from you but now not . what is happening?

Status
Not open for further replies.
MI
Back