The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Download-it?

It is a new PPD network, I do not know people who use it. If you want to join to the best PPD networks, still Sharecash and Fileice are your only choice.

Thanks Oliver for posting that.

Hey guys. Yeah down-load.it is a PPD Network. (Content/File locking). Would be great if you checked it out...always interested in feedback.

Thanks. Shane

It is a new PPD network, I do not know people who use it. If you want to join to the best PPD networks, still Sharecash and Fileice are your only choice.
Hi Dario. Yeah were pretty new to the space so I'm sure you wouldn't know too many people using it. We're trying to grow (fingers crossed).

You're right Sharecash and Fileice are really good PPD networks.

We try and keep the user experience fairly straight forward with our technology. We're also able to pay more than some other PPD sites because we don't have to re-broker offers. We deal direct.

Hey TJ Tutor, were you having issues with the URL? It is a PPD Network Site.

The OP's title did not note that it was a ".it" domain, instead, the title looks like this "Download-it". Then I realized I had visited the site a month or two before and remembered it was a ".it" domain. The tile should show it like this "down-load.it".

Hi Dario. Yeah were pretty new to the space so I'm sure you wouldn't know too many people using it. We're trying to grow (fingers crossed).

You're right Sharecash and Fileice are really good PPD networks.

We try and keep the user experience fairly straight forward with our technology. We're also able to pay more than some other PPD sites because we don't have to re-broker offers. We deal direct.

I wish you all the best with your network!

The OP's title did not note that it was a ".it" domain, instead, the title looks like this "Download-it". Then I realized I had visited the site a month or two before and remembered it was a ".it" domain. The tile should show it like this "down-load.it".
Ahhhh gotcha. Had me worried for a second!

I am sorry if I am wrong but is this PPD network apart of 007/Scorpio/Ad.mg?
No need to apologize.
Down-load.it is a separate entity of AdMg. It acts independently from the network. It is more of a beginners opportunity to place, and share links.
We have removed a lot of the functions that are present on the AdMg content locker just to make it a bit more user friendly. We do however link to AdMg content locker if your looking for more features, and are a more experienced publisher.

Has anyone tried this service yet just seen them advertised here any review please?
I have not been able to try it out. I am always cautious about anything that seem to be appealing to my eye in terms of functionality. In everything that comes on, i usually sit back to have several persons try and give the reviews. based on those reviews is when I will be able to make my final decision whether to go ahead and try it out or not. You just need to be careful with every link being provided.

I have not been able to try it out. I am always cautious about anything that seem to be appealing to my eye in terms of functionality. In everything that comes on, i usually sit back to have several persons try and give the reviews. based on those reviews is when I will be able to make my final decision whether to go ahead and try it out or not. You just need to be careful with every link being provided.
I can appreciate your hesitation, I'm sure there are a bunch of "fly by night" operations out there.

We however are aligned with a great CPA network (AdMg). The technology is cutting edge in link / content locking, we just removed a few of the advanced functions from Down-load.it to make it easier for people getting into content locking, and not benefiting from customizing their lockers (yet).

I would suggest to you not to wait to "try" it, and test it for yourself. I'm sure you'll be impressed.

Hit me up anytime if you'd like to chat.
Skype shane.stamp1

MI
Back