“mobile”/ adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Don't use vultr for affiliate marketing - recommend me new vps

Discussion in 'Domains and Hosting' started by Juicy J, Feb 8, 2017.

1. Juicy J

Juicy J Affiliate affiliate

I was using vultr for ppv marketing and they say the content is deceptive and contain copyright infringements and they will close my if I continue to promote such content. I am now looking for a cheap unmanage USA SSD linux server. I don't know if digitalocean is a similar story, contacting their support now. Recommend me some vps to use for ppv marketing

2. VanMc

VanMc Affiliate affiliate

Well, I know hostwinds is a good place where you can order cheap ssd vps hosting solutions.
    These people are awesome. Very quick responses to tickets, in understandable English, 100% so far.

Their rates are really affordable!

3. AfricanAffiliate

AfricanAffiliate Affiliate affiliate

I am currently using Vultr and I have never had an issue with them. Thanks for the heads up. I have used digitalocean before and they are quite solid. Let us know when they get back.

4. Juicy J

Juicy J Affiliate affiliate

If you are planning not to get caught like masturbate, then don't message their support, they will check all your contents

AfricanAffiliate likes this.
  5. mxyzptlkfishstix

mxyzptlkfishstix Moderator moderator affiliate

Post the actual message that you received from Vultr as it doesn't seem, based on your responses, that you lost access due to affillate marketing but due to having copyrighted content on your machine.

Top Resources

banners