The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

[DONATE] Are you a real Internet Marketer? Donate Now or Have Shame!

adidam

Hello Affiliate Fix,

It's been so nice to be here and learning from few awesome members like K, Darster, Radium and crysper and many more. :)

But Please donate some money to Red Cross for Philippines! They are hit by Disaster :(

131111123723-13-aerials-1111-horizontal-gallery.jpg

Donate Now: Philippine Red Cross | Donate

Money is not worth to be earned if it cannot be useful to someone who is in need :)

I am feeling happy for myself and I am feeling bad for them.. I wish they all are safe now!

My Donation:

W1oB3gg.png

Thanks

For a while already I've had this dream to help the poor especially in the Philippines even before this tour de force of the nature happened. Heck, even on a small scale if nothing else. But now I'll be sure to donate some when I receive my pay check next week.

On my visit to the country it was quite shocking to see the contrast between the rich and the poor. We the people in the west are still living in a really good environment after all and all this consumption makes me feel guilty at times.

We have a charity CPA Network and we will be starting a charity campaign in the next 24 hours to help raise money for the survivors. terrible what happened over there. this is the worst storm i have ever seen and I saw Andrew close up.

banners
Back