The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Don Wilson on FB?

Snoop

Where is his account I haven't seen a post from him in weeks and can't find his account? He was a real inspiration

Where is his account I haven't seen a post from him in weeks and can't find his account? He was a real inspiration
His account was banned and he hasn't been able to restore it yet. Also all his domains with videos, courses and posts on FB groups were deleted.

AFAIK, I know he's still trying to get back talking with FB, but it might take a while.

Any word as to the cause of his bans?

This FB thing is so destructive sometimes. I've had too many friends that were heavily dependent on FB and then got banned. Now they are having to reinvent themselves. I haven't relied on FB much in the past as they always seem to have ambiguities in certain areas of their respective TOS's that they can use in their favor when they determine they want to squeeze someone or some group. Google does this too, but I've been able to make changes to my sites and marketing to satisfy Google when they have determined they didn't like something about a site or group of sites. Not so easy with FB.

Yes. All your empire can disappear overnight if you rely on FB or Google.
I used to rely a lot on FB, and they basically kill everything any affiliate marketer tries.

FB kills ads accounts, kills reach, kills some of their best features and kills many verticals. Even big brands or websites with great content have like 1 like on every post on FB while they used to have hundreds if not thousands.

I wouldn't rely on it that much, and Don and their group (great group, BTW) rely totally on FB to generate leads, generate sales from t shirts, clickbank and so on, which can be very dangerous.

As @tjtutor mentions, they can ban you without notice any day and they might not even tell you why or give you the opportunity to speak back. The same happens with Adsense/Adwords...

Indeed, it's crazy. It's as if some of these companies just can't stand to see others doing well for themselves...and/or want to be totally controlling everything, so they can make all profits themselves. Google hasn't ever cared about the little guy, and watching FB following some of Google's practices through the years, makes one wonder if Google themselves, isn't one of the main shareholders in FB these days. I have no idea...but it certainly wouldn't surprise me one bit...if FB and Google became allies of sorts...

That's is bad. Though I am not don-wilson follower. But i knew he is a huge expert in facebook marketing.
With facebook banning him, I think he will loss a lot of income.

MI
Back