“Adavice”/  “1Win

Dominic from Mobicow here!

Certified

mobicow

The Dojo Member
Certified Vendor
Traffic Manager
Hi Ninjas,

My name is Dominic from Mobicow, a mobile ad network.

Please feel free to reach us through our website contact form if you would like to know more about
our network. All inquiries are welcome and someone from our friendly support team will be pleased to get
back to you shortly.

Also, you may want to give a test drive to our network. Sign up and get your first campaign live in minutes.

5$ min deposit. High converting traffic and new ad format with good volume in 195+ countries. No banners to upload.

See you inside the best kept secret network!

www.mobicow.com

Welcome Dominic!

Mobile advertising is the buzz of the future. Do give CPAFix members a few tips on mobile advertising.

Hi Parry,

Thanks for the reply! Absolutely, mobile is the future, well, id say it is here already :). Since 2011, we have been focusing 100% on mobile and providing the
tools to hundreds of affiliates to make money with mobile.

I would recommend to get started with a CPA networks that are already well implemented in the mobile. Same as traditional affiliate marketing, things move fast and mobile even faster. An affiliate needs to be on top of his game all the time, means always looking for latest offers, A/B test, then scale it up.

There is huge potential earnings with mobile as we have seen some of our affiliate making 1000% and even 2000% ROI. But this takes time and efforts same as anything else. It may take 2,3 or even 6 months before you find you niche and offers you are best at, I am not saying either you can expect 1000% ROI everyday BUT from proofs (feedback from our affiliates) and reports that we have, it is definitely do-able. You can take a look at two of our case studies in our website's blog (more to come).

Each mobile ad networks has their niches, for us example we are seeing amazing results with app downloads, sweepstakes, lead forms, social. Other networks might do good in forex or dating. Once you have found what is converting and on which network, then it is time to scale and enjoy the ride.

Hope this help. I will try to post more often some new trends and stats about what is going on in this "always emerging" mobile market.

Feel free to contact me if you have any question or if you would like to get started. You may also want to use our website contact form for any inquiry or
sign up and get your first mobile campaign live in minutes with a min of 5$ deposit, ideal to "test the water".

www.mobicow.com

MI
Back