propellerads adcombo
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Selling domestic merchant accounts for continuity, nutra, adult, SEO, and business services/consultants

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell or Trade' started by EmilyW, Oct 23, 2015.

1. EmilyW

EmilyW Affiliate affiliate

I am new to the form/group so I wanted to introduce myself and what I specialize in/what type of partnership we can create.

Specialties:Setting up businesses and professionals with the ability to accept credit card payments. Credit Card Processing, E-commerce Merchant Accounts, Virtual Merchant Accounts, Load Balancing, ACH, and check drafting.

Niche Industries: nutra, continuity, straight-sale, business "services" and consultants, SEO, and adult products and dating.

If you would like to create a mutually beneficial partnership, connect with me so we can talk...you can never have enough connections in this industry. Ultimately, my goal is to assure merchants that I'm able to accommodate all their payment processing needs securely so that their business grows in success and profitability.

T J Tutor likes this.
  2. SusieWong

SusieWong Affiliate affiliate

hi,what can you do?you can seo adult products?

EmilyW likes this.
  3. EmilyW

EmilyW Affiliate affiliate

We can do merchant accounts for people selling nutraceuticals online, we can do merchant accounts for free trial/continuity products as long as there is a tangible product, merchant accounts for websites selling adult products, SEO Websites... We are a wholesale processor so we take full liability on all accounts we board and have more leeway on approving accounts. I'd love to talk more with you, do you have a particular industry you are working with/driving traffic to?

Featured Resources (View All)

adsxposed