The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Domain name for my Landing Pages

TheFennex

affiliate
Hi, I'm buying a VPS server to host my Landing pages, And I'm wondering if the domain name quality can affect the conversions rate? Should I go for a "Brandable" name, so I can use it as a fancy company website Or just some keyword stuffing domain name?

Any thoughts of what keyword should I use? or any good examples

Hi, I'm buying a VPS server to host my Landing pages, And I'm wondering if the domain name quality can affect the conversions rate?

It can, not with everyone that visits, but with some. Typically, the domain that is the server's primary domain should never be used for typical CPA marketing. Reserve the use of add-on domains for that. The primary domain may never be used for marketing, but it may be used for your primary company site.

Should I go for a "Brandable" name, so I can use it as a fancy company website Or just some keyword stuffing domain name?

For your primary domain, brandable is good. I do not recommend using a keyword based domain for your primary domain name. Use keyword domain names as add-on domains for use with your landing pages.

Keywords should be representative of the vertical you are promoting. In other words, for the health and wellness vertical use keyword domain names that are a good fit for that vertical or the sub-niches within that vertical. This way they may be used for various promotions within the niche they represent over time.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm buying a VPS server to host my Landing pages, And I'm wondering if the domain name quality can affect the conversions rate? Should I go for a "Brandable" name, so I can use it as a fancy company website Or just some keyword stuffing domain name?

The best thing you can do is go for a domain name that is branded. The one which is able to sell you whenever you just mention it among people. It is usually one of the easiest way to marketing your website. People tend to find the relationship that exist between the domain name and the type of goods and services that you are offering to the market. As much as keywords matter, my advice is that you should stick to the domain that will market you.

MI
Back