The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Dollar Linking Script Directory

Hi Steve,

I just started to work on the new version; this will be ready maybe on the middle of the next week.

Misi

Fantastic news Misi, cant wait for the paypal ipn, auto link approval.

Ive been working on my site, and can now report 4-5k backlinks, pr6 sitewide backlink at urlz.net, PR5 predicted now. Received 10 new listings within last 24 hours. Ive done some unique SEO mods to the script regarding title tags deriving from the anchor text of the top link in a category etc.

http://www.seodollar.com

Steve

Hi, trying again, cant get an answer from misi even through PM. Just wondering if this is going to go on and on or is it ready? Was due a week or two ago and then by mid this week :)

Best,
Steve

There are lots of other things going on.... perhaps a better response is that he will contact you when its ready, we cannot accurately give a date for this :(

Oh you're joking. I was relying on this, it was never said 'maybe an update'. Really not happy. Can I at least be given some rough advice on what needs doing because ive deployed the script in good faith and put lots of money and time into it and the auto activation is essential. I am now going to have to pay out for this work to be done!

Regards,
Steve

banners
Back