The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

doing wordpress themes for the masses...

Dimitar Christoff

affiliate
i have seen a few people give away themes in exchange for the footer links that need to remain and it struck me as a good idea...

any thoughts or should it not bother? i installed wordpress today and started doing a theme to that end but since i don't blog or read other people's blogs, i am not 100% on what parts need to be skinned, what are modules that are common and so forth.

anyway - [..] 2. To completely ruin something. | frag (frăg) - this is what i have done so far, the result of about a day's worth of creating random graphics, writing javascript, php and html/css, getting a little tired now...

If you are planning to sell links in your footer, don't bother trying to upload to the WordPress themes directory as it will not be accepted.

They have just relaunched the theme directory partly because of this reason (to many people selling links!).

If you are in it for the money, then sell your themes, If not, then do it for love or for link building and traffic to your very own site.

well, i was not planning on "selling" the links as much as promoting a site - there is nothing they can do if i say 'theme by SE', for example - as a href to the site that's in my sig...

banners
Back