Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Does this SEO tool exist?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
I want a tool that i can place in a URL and it will tell me exactly what terms and searches it pulls traffic from search engines?

And if it ranks for what terms?

i know analytics does this but i want something more targeted to long tail urls!

dunno...try seo spyglass , that is really good tool.
also backlinkwatch,org . there you can analyze competitor's anchors, backlinks , etc.
just put your keyword into google and see top 10 competitors. dont go for authority sites, see if there is some of affiliate small website like yours, then put his url into backlinkwatch.org and analyze where he got the backlinks from

There are a varitey of tools that show similar results as google analytics, but IMO you can never actually scrape all the possible long tail rankings that a certain site might have. The scope of that is probably beyond the capabilities of most estimated search/term providers:

alexa.com search Analytics
keywordspy.com Organic Keywords

are two that come to mind, granted, they both have been collecting data for years

It would be golden to have this kind of data. I guess they are only internal data, unless one can hack to their cpanel or something haha

Theoretically, I think it's possible to build this tool. All the tool has to do is to scrape the highest composite terms, h1, h2 tags, titles, metas, anchor text, and other relevant SEO stuffs, then with proper filtering and weight prioritizing, analyze all those terms in keyword tool. If not, one could cross reference check with SERP to increase the accuracy.

Shit, I think someone must have thought about this already, if no public tool I'm sure somebody is smart enough to build a proprietary tool, a very good spy tool indeed, creeps me out just to think about having this tool. Never thought about it until you mentioned!

I kind of want what you've described guys but in reverse, so i want to optimise a post and then throw it up and then a few days after I've ranked it be able to post the URL somewhere and it will show what keywords my URL ranks for on google.

I kind of want what you've described guys but in reverse, so i want to optimise a post and then throw it up and then a few days after I've ranked it be able to post the URL somewhere and it will show what keywords my URL ranks for on google.

As far as I know there is no tool like that. If someone could make it, it would surely become a best seller :)

Unfortunately we can only track our own sites on G's analytics like this.

If I'm understanding what you are after, then SEMRush is the tool for you. I had access to it for a couple of weeks quite recently, and it allows you to type in the URL (usually of a competitor), and find the exact keywords that they are ranking for. It offers up a whole host of other data too, and apparently it can be useful for PPC as well. Alas, I don't think the trial account gives you a great deal of functionality and it's a pricey tool to subscribe to.

Yeah, I agree with Angelman, but is SEMRush in full version.
Then maybe, a software with semrush capabilities combined with market samurai is amazing.

I want a tool that i can place in a URL and it will tell me exactly what terms and searches it pulls traffic from search engines?

And if it ranks for what terms?

i know analytics does this but i want something more targeted to long tail urls!

Let me tell you a secret -

Ahrefs(use the SERP analysis tab).

But you have to buy subscription to get the best out of it.

This is awesome - but expensive i guess the basic package would do for now? thanks.

I don't currently have enough $ to buy a package, but I can see how it is incredibly valuable. Finding out all sorts of keywords you're ranking for, but better yet, throwing in competitor's organic keywords, and then ranking for those as well. Another method... finding a 2.0 site, and searching for some high volume keywords they are showing up for (parasite) and then replicate.

Anyway I think it all has to do with the volume of searches you're doing. Be cool to somehow embed or iframe that tool into Cost Per Action And CPA Marketing | CPAFix Affiliate Forum - cpafixtools

I don't currently have enough $ to buy a package, but I can see how it is incredibly valuable. Finding out all sorts of keywords you're ranking for, but better yet, throwing in competitor's organic keywords, and then ranking for those as well. Another method... finding a 2.0 site, and searching for some high volume keywords they are showing up for (parasite) and then replicate.

Anyway I think it all has to do with the volume of searches you're doing. Be cool to somehow embed or iframe that tool into Cost Per Action And CPA Marketing | CPAFix Affiliate Forum - cpafixtools
The only problem i see is its not showing ranking for long tail urls! Just the root url.

The only problem i see is its not showing ranking for long tail urls! Just the root url.

8YUya.png

Did you do *.domain/*?

Go into your cpanel and check you traffic report to what search terms are sending all your traffic . Here is a tool that it's little different then what you asked for but what you could do with it you can put in your url and keyword and see where you are ranking fro them ! Pagerank checker SEO SERP web tools: Google Top 1000 SERPs checker: results many countries Google Pagerank SERPs index results web SEO tools
I hope this helps ! Remember whenever you use a tool that pulls info from google "Do not use to much " that goes for any tool that pull's info from google that is if you are doing a search for your site and not research .

Go into your cpanel and check you traffic report to what search terms are sending all your traffic . Here is a tool that it's little different then what you asked for but what you could do with it you can put in your url and keyword and see where you are ranking fro them ! Pagerank checker SEO SERP web tools: Google Top 1000 SERPs checker: results many countries Google Pagerank SERPs index results web SEO tools
I hope this helps ! Remember whenever you use a tool that pulls info from google "Do not use to much " that goes for any tool that pull's info from google that is if you are doing a search for your site and not research .
Not a bad tool, kinda does the same as the one i give in the example, thanks.

MI
Back