The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Does High Retention Views Still Work?

Summer Saunders

affiliate
Alright, I have been searching all over the web but couldn't figure out the solution yet. In previous marketers used high retention views in order to rank their video on YouTube. After the updated of YouTube database is it still working? Any personal experience?

If your gonna do this method don't go over board just go lightly to give it a boost until your getting real traffic. If you create Hi Quality Videos you are going to keep retention.

Recently I have test retention views in order to getting ranked in YouTube. My case study shows nothing. I have bought 1K views for testing and I got 2K but my video still not moving from its old position.

High retention views still work on YouTube, but some point to be remembered in order to rank as well.

• Do not buy the bulk amount of high retention views. Suppose your the total monthly search volume of your targeted keywords is 1000 and you got 1000 views 1 day!!!. Is it logical? So buy online 100-120 views each day depending on your keywords.
  • Try A/B testing and choose which retention views are coming from different countries.
  • Also try to buy like and subscribe and don't be a gamble with it.
  • Comments are also important.

All you have to remember this is a blackhat technique so avoid it first :p. Try to rank your YouTube videos in a legal way. This will stay forever.

This still works. All you have to do find out which service works to rank your video. Then buy views which look normal. Like 100 - 200 per day. You need to build your backlink strategy as well. Only high retention views aren't suitable for rank your videos.

Alright, I have been searching all over the web but couldn't figure out the solution yet. In previous marketers used high retention views in order to rank their video on YouTube. After the updated of YouTube database is it still working? Any personal experience?
Summer, the high retention views still works. However, you know the fact that Youtube was purchased by google, a company that highly values the mechanisms it uses to rank webpages. As much as the method is still in use today, there is need for you to be careful so that you avoid being banned or even have your account locked completely. Google believe in quality and it is the ranking that gives them money thus will do anything to guard this source of income.

I also agree with @Dr.Forum high retention views are still working. It will take the time to bump up your video, but this is working method. All you need to do you have to find out the best service on the web.

banners
Back