The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Does FB Likes Help Website Ranking?

Jim Moriarty

affiliate
So, how many contents of you fan page likes right now? Does it really help you to get rank on the search engine? or just drive traffic?

So, how many contents of you fan page likes right now? Does it really help you to get rank on the search engine? or just drive traffic?
The number of likes that you have on the facebook page do tell a lot and contribute to the well ranking of the website you have by google. You need to know that an increase in the likes means that you are commanding a growing audience. It is usually from this likes that you are able to get active users and convert them into reliable traffic sources. Facebook is the best way to have an increased traffic to the website you have and it just need one to have a clear plan that when effect will see your page excel on the google crawls.

With social signals you will get a ton of traffic also google checks bounce rate to determine the rank. But to such extent it helps.

Social links are no followed. So you don't get any backlink count for the search engine. But building reputation on social sites is important. Nowadays people feel safe and visit sites those have high value in social media sites. One of my friend running his business from the social page. As you asked the impact of the facebook page, I am surprised to see his growing on search engine via social sites. Probably search engine also calculate the visitors and it's quality.

Indirectly it does help. Although the links from Facebook are not followed, a bigger fanbase on Facebook helps you get a good reputation and has a psychological impact on your visitors. A bigger the number of likes mean that a bigger number of people like and trust your webpage so it is considered more and more as a safe space.
The more you trust a website, the more you are inclined to recommend it to other people, via chat via blog posts etc (and these links count for the search engine)

Most of the social media have counted no-follow links. So it will not help to rank your website but helps to get traffic.

FB Likes couldn't help in website ranking because most of the social media sites count as no follow link.
Huge number of likes in Facebook pages contribute to the well ranking of the website. Trusted website recommend it to other people through various communication and these kind of link count for the search engine.

Maybe search engine counts the visitors and it's quality in social sites.

Now a days Facebook can help you to generate more traffic if you popular or famous in facebook.

But landing page is the ultimate solution for your website ranking.

Growth Hacking Combo to Help you Grow

As far as I know that even tho FB and other social networks are no-follow social signals still helps SEO pinpoint which websites are viral at the moment. Im not that sure tho but I think social signals have an impact with SEO.

As far as I know that even tho FB and other social networks are no-follow social signals still helps SEO pinpoint which websites are viral at the moment. Im not that sure tho but I think social signals have an impact with SEO.

If you are not sure, then why are you giving advice? If you`re not sure, you can`t possibly know that your advice is rubbish.
FB can`t affect your SEO in a million years. It is just a method of getting traffic, BUT IT WILL NEVER affect your SEO

Social signals must to be provide from real account's only then it can help for ranking. Cause social signals means backlinks. Especially nowsocial signals from twitter have much influence for google.

In November 2015 Google has come to an agreement with Facebook to crawl, index and rank public Facebook profiles. This means that most public profiles that are highly active on Facebook will likely start showing up in Google search. To optimize or “SEO” a Facebook profile it will need natural links, a lot of activity and some quality content; just like an actual website.

In November 2015 Google has come to an agreement with Facebook to crawl, index and rank public Facebook profiles. This means that most public profiles that are highly active on Facebook will likely start showing up in Google search. To optimize or “SEO” a Facebook profile it will need natural links, a lot of activity and some quality content; just like an actual website.
Wonderful information mate. Would you like to share a authentic link about the info? So does google count page rank and page authority of facebook page?

banners
Back