The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Does Content Lock Hamper SEO?

Yes. I have tested it before. I have a site with 120K indexing on search engine and after add content lock it reduced gradually and became 110K. So content locking bad for SEO.

Yes. I have tested it before. I have a site with 120K indexing on search engine and after add content lock it reduced gradually and became 110K. So content locking bad for SEO.

Maybe it is because of the bounce rate not because of the content locking itself. I am annoyed sometimes by those that I just leave when I see one. If that happens often enough and if google is aware of it, it will reduce you ranking with the big G.

Like Dario said. Try using a link locker with your seo sites. Content locker will hurt your rankings. I was on first page before adding a content locker. Added the locker and got bumped to 13th page. I removed the locker and after a week my site is back on page 1 but with a link locker :)

I suggest you use social locker which is best and people love to use it. Besides there is no risk to fall your site behind on search engine.

banners
Back