The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Does blamads really pay?

Today I contacted Dan from Blamads because he sent me a PM to contact him so we can resolve ASAP .

We talked about my problem and he didn't want to resolve it but to accuse me for fraud again. If the accusations were true they would have sent me the proof right away not after two weeks. He sent me a xls report today which clearly is made up by them! if you look at the screenshot you can the scam they are trying to pull:"www . imageurlhost . com/images/q2qt21e66vyylzw053ge.png" I highlighted the offer name with yellow so you can see it's the same one, and the ip's with blue. as you can see I allegedly completed the same offer 2 or 3 times in a row from the same ip which is impossible.
Now after almost 3 months I have no complaint from the advertiser and BlamAds is acussing me of fraud.

I can see clearly now what type of network is BlamAds.

But Dan answer me this, because on private you ignored my question: HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO COMPLETE AN OFFER 3 OR 4 TIMES IN A ROW FROM THE SAME IP? WOULDN'T MY CONTENT BE UNLOCKED IF I COMPLETE AN OFFER? SO HOW CAN I COMPLETE IT AGAIN?

And stop lying to people! How could I be a "thorn in your side for quite some time" if I started using BlamAds about 3 months ago and we started talking via email 2 weeks ago and on Skype today for the first time! I think it's normal for me to ask questions since I want my money!

But Dan answer me this, because on private you ignored my question: HOW IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO COMPLETE AN OFFER 3 OR 4 TIMES IN A ROW FROM THE SAME IP? WOULDN'T MY CONTENT BE UNLOCKED IF I COMPLETE AN OFFER? SO HOW CAN I COMPLETE IT AGAIN?

And stop lying to people! How could I be a "thorn in your side for quite some time" if I started using BlamAds about 3 months ago and we started talking via email 2 weeks ago and on Skype today for the first time! I think it's normal for me to ask questions since I want my money!
I have identified before BlamAds is a scam network from your $ 1200 I paid and they promise.Always saying your payment has been transferred to the accounting department.It is milk scams

Blamads probably turned into scam they did not pay me since October too, they surly turned into scam.
And when I asked for my payment on facebook group they banned me :(

banners
Back