The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Does blamads really pay?

Finally i received my payment,but to be honest i will not work with them again ,AM`s are great and they have good tools on their site but i didn`t liked the delayed payment...

qtar - This is the second time I have private messaged you to resolve this supposed issue, please contact me back so I can actually fix this for you otherwise there is nothing that I can do. Thank you and have a great day.

@gehashel - I'm glad this issue was resolved, if you ever have any issues feel free to get in contact with me directly and I will immediately resolve it for you. We're in the process of improving and automating our payables so everything will work a lot smoother ongoing. We truly appreciate the business!

i think blams is scam, them never pay ontime, i start work with them 3 month and until now i still have not receive any payment.

Just repplyed to your PM. Sorry for delay, but did not check CPAfix lately.
Waiting for my payment to be released. Thank you.

My payment is late for almost 2 weeks, I really need my money, not the easiest times now...
Wrote an email to Ryan, hope he really can help...

They are not going to pay anymore! Stop the traffic to this network...is going down...no repply from them on emails.

MI
Back