The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Does Anyone Know This Movie Streaming Program?

iamb

Hi All,
I was checking out a movie streaming or watching movie online funnel but could not figure out the offer behind the scenes (i did not purchase or sign up for the offer).

What i have noticed is that the funnel goes like this:

- they use google sites (sites.google.com) to rank for a new movie that just got released or soon to be released.

-they funnel the traffic to a preview page where people have to sign up/create an account if they want to watch unlimited movies.

I checked the pseudo affiliate URL on the registration page but it takes you to an iframe with a google form behind the scene. I entered some data which seem to fall into a black box.

Here some screenshots of what i mean:

See this keyword "coming 2 america google drive" ranks on page 1, position #2
I know it's a weird keyword but people look for this.

coming2america1.png

Then when you follow the funnel, it takes you to:

singup2.png

Does anyone know this offer or affiliate program/network?

Thank you.

Use Firefox and open the iframe in a new tab and get the URL.
the ifame code is in the source code too... view source

Yes i picked up the url in the source code but it's a google form. I filled it in. Seems to have gone into a black box.
It could be a private offer or some sort.

Anyhow, was just curious to see if this was an offer in a network someone here knew about.
My guess is they are using a content cpa offer in the back end.
I highly doubt that they offer the said movie because of the piracy thing.
I checked all the usual suspects cpa network wise and this is not listed anywhere. It's likely a private network.

Looks like just a regular VOD (Video on Demand) offer. A lot of networks have these with different landing pages. I've seen the same one as in your post as well a few times.

Converts on CC Normally.

Looks like just a regular VOD (Video on Demand) offer. A lot of networks have these with different landing pages. I've seen the same one as in your post as well a few times.

Converts on CC Normally.
Yes you are right it converts on CC. I don't know these types of offers. Would you know a specific network that has this, if i may ask? Is the offer called video on demand or something else?

It could be a 'come on' for a SOI for something else maybe --do the offer --do they want money?

Maybe, they will remarket you with a link if you give an email and abandon the payment page?

Indeed, looks like a usual VOD offer - we have them, btw. Feel free to join :)
What is specific about the offers we have is that they support keywords - you can pass a query on a landing page.

MI
Back