The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Does anyone have experience with MUNDO Media?

Well... ask the questions! :)
Okay, in my chosen offer, I have the following screen, displaying inside my "Pixels" TAB.

Now, am I supposed to go through and add all of them into the "Input Pixel" Textbox, either one by one or in bulk, OR, am I supposed to just pick and choose only the ones I want? If so, then how do I know which ones I should add and which I shouldn't. Lastly, for the "SUBID" Pixels, am I supposed to rename the SUBIDs or just leave them as %SUBID1%, %SUBID2%, etc..?

Campaign Pixels
Available Variables Description
%OPT_INFO% Affiliate optional information
%TRACK_OPT_INFO% Advertiser optional information
%SUBID1%
%SUBID2%
%SUBID3%
Affiliate SubID values - only available if affiliate allows
%SUBID4% passing subid values to the advertiser
%SUBID5%
%PROGRAM% Program ID for third party pixels
%COOKIEID% Cookie ID from the click
%TRANSACTION_ID% Unique ID for each lead
%AMOUNT% Affiliate payout amount
%BRAND% Brand of the mobile device
%MODEL% Model name of the mobile device
%ISP% Service provider of the mobile device
%IP% IP address of the conversion

I'm just trying to learn how to create the tracking URL with my affiliate ID or CD#####, so that I may use it with Voluum. Every guide, tutorial, manifesto, and blueprint I've read, thus far, only helps you with tweaking your campaigns once you know how to get them up and running, or the tell you about what Internet/Affiliate Marketing is. I've been missing the demonstrations that actually discuss the inbetween portion of it all.

The Mundo tracking URL that you place in Voluum should look like this...

http://xxxwhateverxxtrk.com/mt/x2x4XXXXX4sXX3x2XXt2x2/&subid1={clickid}

Then on the pixel tab in Mundo, place your Voluum postback URL like this...

http://yourxurl.trackvoluum.com/postback?cid=%SUBID1%&payout=%AMOUNT%

Thanks, both of you.
I understand that I will be making several, several investments, beginning & moving forward with my mobile marketing career.
I understand that of these investments, the most important one, will be for my education.
That is why I have decided to join the AffiliateFix Dojo.
I'm excited about this journey!
If this were a video game, I'd be Level 0, and still in the create-a-player GUI, as this is my first time jumping off the proverbial platform, and will likely sink until I learn to float -- and then I'll figure out how to swim!
I'll begin a journey follow-along, tomorrow, as it's the 1st of a new month -- and a perfect time for a new beginning!

banners
Back