The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Do you work from home or an office?

MonsterAds office is now based in Puerto Rico for the tax haven.

I work remote (from home) in England. I love it although I would much prefer the weather Puerto Rico have lol.

We also have other guys working remote based around the US. Vegas, Florida, Oklahoma and North Carolina

Home office, when I need to really focus and write something I usually end up at a coffee shop.

Early in my career I had a little private office in a co-working environment, and tried it a few other times but just found it distracting. If I was working by myself or in a group of 1 to 3 it might be worth it but I get a ton of daily interaction with the team for now.

I did both office and home, now it's home. For a while office was merged with home, not only once. The last time when this happened I had together with a friend 4 writers employed ( with legal papers ) who came at my place ( a bigger place back then ) and woke me up each day at 7 or 8 am. I hated them with all my hearth for that :D That thing was not cool, because sometimes they wanted to stay after work to continue working a bit more, and I had visitors who wanted to drink a beer, have a barbeque, have some fun, etc. But it worked for a few months.

When I was around 24, I had another office, but my room had a sofa, used a lot of time so I can rest. Sometimes I went straight to the office from a binge night, not once with more friends. The good part of that was that all the employees were friends, or friends of friends, or relatives of friends, so everything was cool. Since I was flexible with the employees as long as they did their job, things were always good, I miss those times. It was always fun, even when there were problems.

I would go for an office again, if I would require employees again.

And you @K ? You asked us but you never said where are you working from.

In most cases, I do run the marketing while I am at home because I can be able to do a lot. It however varies at times and I may end up having some work done when I am in the office. I do run a tech company and therefore at times I need to report to the office to meet some clients here and there. I do think working from home is the best option for any affiliate marketer because you have your own time and it is very flexible. That is all I need when working, flexibility.

I carry out my business at the comforts of my own home. I work at a room which was converted into a mini office as working in my bedroom tempts me to take naps more and more...:) Overall, I'm happy with my setup because I can work without distractions...:)

I do mine from home myself and do it for many reasons, the main one being the comfort that home affords me. If I need something or have something else to take care of then it's a lot easier for me this way.

Working from home also allows me more comfort which ads to the ease of working more hours and brining in more income. Comfort equals increased earning for me! ;)

I tried both,
worked in an office and also I worked in my home, well I think working in my office help me to focus more than my home,

Both really - when I want to work on something really important (I also run a coaching biz on the side which involves paperwork as well or shooting videos), I head to the office, but if we're talking about running campaigns - I work from home.

banners
Back