The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Do you use Social Bookmarking?

Yes, of course. Together with backlinks social bookmarks are an important part of the off-page optimization.

I used to use these a lot more than I do now, but I still use them... even better though is getting real people to share it out and about... sometimes easier said than done!

But definitely something I still do as part of the link building on a site.

Guys i thinks we are all always used social bookmarking sites to promote our posts.Social bookmarking sites provide popularity for our brand, business, name etc...
What you thinks ,.?

--------
SEO Services

Yeah! But, how we use it properly to get high quality links if we don't have real human visitors share our contents on their social networks?

It is just another tool in the belt. cant use it alone and expect wonderful results obviously but when combines with everything else you doing it will obviously help

Yes I do. It's also effective on getting traffic. Many writers are unaware of the full potential of social bookmarking sites as a tool for SEO campaign. Through these sites, you can expose your content to a much wider audience, at the same time speed up the indexing process and improve your SEO through the back links you have created.

If you get backlinks from powerful website then they will have very good impact on website and will increase your DA and PA. For automation for the social bookmarking you can use either syndd or socialadr.

Social bookmarking is a method for Internet users to organize, store, manage and share online resources across the Internet. This widely used marketing method is helpful in building relevant incoming links that draws visitors, bring new clients or customers, helps people find the business and generate a lot of traffic.

Everytime you share a link a page or any content on either a social bookmarking site or anything else, you will see benefits. Sometimes small, but they build on themselves. Affiliate marketing is a building block game and is perpetuated through other sharing things that are valuable

Yes, I'm using it along with other SEO techniques.

But there're so many social bookmarking services out there, and creating bookmarks with all of them is a burden.

Would you have some ways to automate the process ?

MI
Back